BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tina M.
Tina M.
Omaha
Having sensitive skin I have to watch what soap I use. Lever 2000 left my skin feeling very soft and clean. It did not irritate my skin as most bar soap does. It was also at a good price so I will continue to use.
Aye C.
Aye C.
Muy bueno para el uso diario , el jabón es único ya que para mi piel es muy beneficiosa aporta un aroma fresco y natural para la piel, deja una fragancia en la piel después del uso y deja la piel radiante y suave
summer f.
summer f.
Lever 2000 is one of my favorite bar soaps. I love the fresh clean scent and we use it on a daily and recommend our friends to use it also. Actually a friend referred this brand to use and we are glad they did.
E G.
E G.
This product made my skin feel refreshed, hydrated and certainly clean. The scents very pleasing as well as a natural, this hypnotically Devine soap is highly recommended due to the fact that it does as says.
Marie G.
Marie G.
Miami
The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Rory O.
Rory O.
Lever 2000 is a go to for me. quick and easy to use in the shower. Lathers very nicely and I just love smell. very accessible due to the fact they sell it in most grocery stores and superstores.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Mexico
me parecio un muy buen producto ya que me apoyo para tener un poco mas dresco mi cuerpo lo recomiendo demaciado ya que es un producto original y que se que les va a encantar por su gran calidad
Melyni L.
Melyni L.
Hanover
I find it to be kind and gentle with my sensitive skin one of the very few i can use ! I use it regularly now for a couple months but I could use a cheaper price as I'm on a very limited income
Parwaiz S.
Parwaiz S.
I used it in four flavors cucumber, coconut, aloe, pomegranate. Find nice scent, refreshing, skin smoothr, long lasting freshness. Moisturize well with support of sunflower oil and vitamin-E.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great works as needed. Doesn't cloud up water like most soaps. Very great for sensitive skin. Will buy again. Walmart has it for the cheapest and it already priced considerably well.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?