BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this soap brand !! I feel like it washes and cleans very good and leaves me feeling fresh and it smells great. The one thing I don't like is that I feel it does finish fast compared to other soap brands. But this is why I get the 8 pack 👍🏼
Manuele B.
Manuele B.
Brazil
Esse produto é muito recommendado pela as minhas amigas,já ouvi muito falar, eu já comprei uma vez e compraria muito mais porque é ótimo, super refrescante, e tem muita popularidade amo os produtos da Lever, recomento para todos é muito bom mesmo!
Katlynn G.
Katlynn G.
London
Love the feeling on my skin! Leaves my skin feeling soft and nice to the touch. The sent is amazing and I smell it all day long. I never feel gross after using this product. Everyone in my family uses it. Very affordable! Definitely recommend it
Kim T.
Kim T.
I really liked the smell of this product and the way it felt when i used it under the water. It made my hands feel really soft afterwards . It lasted as long as any other regular soap that i´ve used before . i would definitely buy it again.
christine L.
christine L.
New Castle, DE
First of all I saved cash buying it by the 8 pack, I love that This Lever Product has a fresh clean smell. When I first stepped from the shower my skin was nice, clean, and soft. I love this soap and would like to try the liquid. .
Marium D.
Marium D.
I love dove soap it makes my looks beautiful .. One thing I really like about dove soap when ever I get pimples and I start using it I'm skin gets really fresh and pimples goes away really fast... I don't use it during winter time.
Katiie A.
Katiie A.
Winnipeg
I haven't really tryed the bar of soap but I have tryed the liquid soap or body wash! And it smells really nice, it leaves you feeling clean, but it also feels dry , if you like that really clean feel this is the soap for you!
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Excellent, my skin is completely smooth and I like a lot, is absolutely wonderful and I love to have him in my bathroom , has a pleasant smell and a nice presentation , leaves my skin soft and matte recommend with eyes closed
Lilian S.
Lilian S.
Winderful product, leaves the skin feeling oh so smooth and smells great. Really makes you feel like you got a deep clean. Would use it everyday if i could. Reasonably priced considering it's benefits. Highly recommended.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Toronto, Ontario
I got this package at Costco, and very impressed. At first impressions, I did not like the scent but after using it for awhile I've grown to love the scent. It doesn't later much but leaves my skin feeling SO hydrated.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?