BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Hannah B.
When I first tried this soap I was really surprised about how refreshed it made me feel I actually felt clean, I did not feel dried out like I was use to it had a calming sent and now t is my go to soap for showers, or just washing my hands. I would recommend this soap to anyone with dry skin.
Jared E.
Castries, Saint Lucia
I have being using this brand of soap forever and I am pleased with it and would not change it for anything. It smells good. It leaves the body feeling nice and smooth. Doesn't dry the skin and doesn't leave it oily....just right. I don't where colognes or body sprays when i go to bed but my partner loves to snuggle up to me and sniff me...she loves my scent after bathing with this sopa
Zahra A.
Brampton
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth definitely think everyone should try it out! it brightens your skin like a lemon scrub, but not easy to find everywhere. invest in a affordable product like this which will be well used! you won't regret it! great sensation, product and company
Sylvia Z.
Sabana Hoyos, PR
One of the best I've ever used. Other then been a good quality soap it is one of the most less expensive there out in the market. For people with not that much money or just simply doesn't want to spend to a lot on just bar soap, Lever 2000 is the best to get.
Jordan W.
It left me feeling clean and refreshed and didn't leave much of a residue after. I bought it at a local shoppers drugmart for a cheap price. Smells great, a nice smell that's lasts quite long. I'd definitely buy it again, it's a regular in my house hold!
christine L.
New Castle, DE
First of all I saved cash buying it by the 8 pack, I love that This Lever Product has a fresh clean smell. When I first stepped from the shower my skin was nice, clean, and soft. I love this soap and would like to try the liquid. .
Lailanni L.
East Orange, NJ
It's a nice bar and smells very good. Once I finished the pack I didn't buy another because although it smells great, it tends to dry out your skin. IT works well as a cleanser, but strips your skin of moisture and oils from my experience. Overall wouldn't recommend.
Mariangel C.
Excellent, my skin is completely smooth and I like a lot, is absolutely wonderful and I love to have him in my bathroom , has a pleasant smell and a nice presentation , leaves my skin soft and matte recommend with eyes closed
angie t.
el jabón Lever refresca y suaviza tu piel con minerales y nutrientes, tu piel se queda naturalmente humectada y saludable y su fragancia ligera deja tu piel oliendo delicioso todo el día. Es uno de los jabones que se debe usar diariamente para tener un mejor resultado.
Katiie A.
Winnipeg
I haven't really tryed the bar of soap but I have tryed the liquid soap or body wash! And it smells really nice, it leaves you feeling clean, but it also feels dry , if you like that really clean feel this is the soap for you!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?