BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Jessica P.
Queens Vlg, NY
It's within the shower that we all are guilty of thinking we have become the next big superstar singing loudly at the top of our voice. But after that bath we also desire the confidence that I'm squeaky clean and smelling good. Lever 2000 does just that! After each use it not only cleanses but moisturizers and refreshes the skin with a lovely aroma.. It's a pretty darn good soap!
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Wellness Guru Expert
It really deodorized your body it leaves you a nice smell and when you come out of the bathroom and go do something and then enter again the bathroom the smell stays really love this product sometimes I find on special prizes try these and you will love it I recommended to everyone and its like the aloe one smells so good that you just whant to keep washing your body with it
Bev B.
New Westminster
My husband loves this soap. Because it has built in deodorizer it makes him feel fresh and clean all day long. We have a bar in the shower and at each sink in the bathroom. We also have a boat and each shower is stocked with this soap. I love the fragrance and is my go to when I am out
Meena A.
Mississauga, ON
Best fragrance and goes on smoothly on skin. Although it is not my first choice but I don't mind using it. The price is just right for the product. I usually buy it from Walmart or nofrills.
Adan A.
Maple, ON
Okay if you have not smelt this soap, it smells fricken amazing, I personally don't use soap on my face because it would be too harsh but it's great for my hands and cleans pretty well! This soap is sometimes my go to!
Lilian S.
Winderful product, leaves the skin feeling oh so smooth and smells great. Really makes you feel like you got a deep clean. Would use it everyday if i could. Reasonably priced considering it's benefits. Highly recommended.
Donna L.
Toronto, ON
It's a pretty standard bar soap in my opinion. It cleans deeper than shower gel but it's more drying so remember to moisturize after.
Ashley G.
Brampton, ON
It can definitely leave your skin a little dry. It does its job and cleans well, but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
Ayesha M.
Pearland, TX
Great soap. Not too strong a fragrance and not drying. Definitely would recommend. Try buying a bulk from a buying club.
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Wellness Guru Expert
I never used but I want one so how to get free makeup just loved it so much nice product u should definitely try it out
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?