BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Alicia P.
Whitesville, KY
Lever 2000 has fresh clean smell and very moisturizing. I highly recommend this soap
Elizabeth G.
Havertown, PA
I love the smell of this soap and how clean , and yet not dried out , my skin feels
Katana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this when I was younger but doesn't like the leftover sticky feeling
Marcy D.
We always have this on hand, my other half uses Lever 2000 in the shower every day!
Dawn L.
Raymond, NH
I love this but I still would rather use body wash for everyone it's much easier
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I being using the bar soap for long time , love how you skin feel clean and soft
TAMLA P.
Like That It Doesn't Leave Your Skin Dry!! Smells Amazing And The Cost Is Great!
Joyce S.
I love using lever2000 it left me feeling clean my mother told me about this soap
Jenna M.
Colonial Heights, VA
Works well but does leave that bar soap feeling to your skin after you rinse off.
star p.
Savannah, TN
Great value. Hard soap bars last longer. They leave the skin moisturized as well.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?