BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Julie W.
Walnut, CA
Love it. It doesn't dry out my skin. Has a fresh smell. Long lasting. Reasonable price.
Dajana P.
Love this product gets your skin smooth and baby like doesn't leave any residue behind.
Donna C.
My husband uses this soap. He said he just likes how it feels and makes him feel clean.
Sheri A.
Cedar Park, TX
Love how Lever 2000 leaves your skin smelling fresh and clean! This is my go to soap 😀
Megan I.
Brookhaven, MS
I always feel clean after using lever 2000. I does not leave a residue or break me out!
Kon K.
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Chrissy B.
I really like how this soap make me feel extra clean. Fresh scent , very good product.
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Very safe formula for body but will make your face super duper dry. I don't recommend.
Meredith O.
Cleveland, TN
Smells great and good on your skin. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Evelyne L.
Gets the job done. Smells fantastic. Inexpensive product so defiantly will be using this again with the family. does not leave skin feeling dry. Sent stays on the skin for a fair amount of time. I was extremely satisfied with this product. Thanks.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?