BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Taylor D.
Richmond, VA
A good, clean feel with a fresh smell that isn't over powering. Good price.
Madeline G.
My husband uses this and loves it. It is the only brand of bar soap we buy.
Sarah A.
Castle Rock, WA
A great refreshing wake me up. Smells amazing. Gives a great clean feeling.
Misty T.
Brooklyn, NY
Good clean for the right price. Great for the kids because they have excema
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product for my kids! Love the smell and how it feels on the skin.
Kittie T.
Amazing for sensitive skin. Won't detour skin or leave skin feeling coated!
Emily H.
Good price. Leaves you feeling clean without the residue.The scent is fresh and not overbearing.
Brooke P.
When I was a teenager this soap was recommended by our doctor to help with acne. I tried it for a couple of months and I hated it. My skin was very dry and I didn't really notice any improvement with my acne. I loved the scent but that wasn't worth the dry, itchy skin.
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
. I love clean fresh scents and have found it difficult to find a bar soap that has a non-irritating scent that doesn't give me a headache; but Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap manages to exceed every expectation of mine.  i recomment it
Sabrina G.
Edmonton, AB
I do not like this product at all because it leaves the skin feeling tight after the shower. However, it is inexpensive for those who are on a budget. If you do like that tight feeling once you finish the shower then this product is for you! I honestly would not recommend this product to others.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?