BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Apple Joy D.
Apple Joy D.
Calapan City
The Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap! I love how refreshing the bar is! I love the scent and it keeps my skin refreshed! It is a bit pricey compared to other soap but it is worth it! When my aunties in Canada gave us package, they always make sure that there is Lever because me and my family is using it.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I don't like the feeling it leaves after you rinse off the soap but it does really clean well. My parents love it more than me if it helps anyone. I don't use it often because I think it could be a lot more smooth. In overall, I would only recommend it to people who don't mind the harshness of the soap and simply want to be clean.
Nika L.
Nika L.
Does the job, and is relatively cheap. It doesn't have an obnoxious smell, which is perfect for any household bathroom use. It is a moderate size, and doesn't leave a soapy film after every use like many soap bars do. I would recommend this to someone who is on a budget and needs regular, nice soap which is also hypoallergenic.
Khadisha G.
Khadisha G.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original is truly amazing! I use this product everyday and I am stunned with the results that it leaves my skin with! It's like you can literally feel it clean and refresh your skin , leaving it so smooth! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Suchismita P.
Suchismita P.
I find the soap to be a perfect mix of refreshing and tantalising feeling, and the very important aspect of balancing deodorising while also being soft and nourishing for the skin. I am especially partial to the original one, even more than I happen to like the one with pomegranate and coconut.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
When I first tried this soap I was really surprised about how refreshed it made me feel I actually felt clean, I did not feel dried out like I was use to it had a calming sent and now t is my go to soap for showers, or just washing my hands. I would recommend this soap to anyone with dry skin.
laura s.
laura s.
Love this product , great scent and it doesn't keep my skin feeling dry and rough it's amazing smooth !! wish it came in more scents but other than that it's a good soap ! on my skin it lasts all night into the next time I shower ! I would recommend if your looking for a nice and cheap soap !!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
This is a very good bar soap but it is giving me a tight feeling for my skin. I think if the formula would a bit softer it wouldn't be so hash. It has a sent of a regular bar soap but if it was sentenced I would love that and also if you would lower the price so that more people can afford it
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
This bar soap is not only smooth but leaves your body feeling moisturized and soft. This soap will never EVER dry out your skin and leaves a good scent on your body. The price is affordable and it is soo good. I definitely recommend this product to everyone and I will be buying it again.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster
My husband loves this soap. Because it has built in deodorizer it makes him feel fresh and clean all day long. We have a bar in the shower and at each sink in the bathroom. We also have a boat and each shower is stocked with this soap. I love the fragrance and is my go to when I am out
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?