BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kimberly L.
Katy, TX
Love the scent! Feels clean and fresh, never leaves a residue. Does not dry out my skin and best of all, my husband will use this as well. This is our go to shower bar of choice. I have tried other brands but we keep coming back to Lever. Now, my 3 teenage sons use it as well!
Tressa P.
Lever 2000 is by far my favorite soap, not only does it have a mild pleasant scent but I love that I actually feel clean after I use it! Most soaps leave a residue and you want to wash again just to get that off. However not with Lever 2000, your clean and fresh the first time.
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is such a great, gentle and mild formula. I suffer terribly from sensitive skin, and it is one of the only bar soaps that doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling tight and itchy. It is such an affordable price, and I continue to repurchase time and time again.
Lisa K.
Milford, MI
Lever 2000 lathers quite nicely and rinses well. It does not have a perfume smell which I like. It lasts a long time. This soap is good good god the whole family to use. I use this soap daily when I shower and it does not dry my skin out. I would definitely recommend this soap.
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
Emily P.
Cary, NC
Cleans really well, however, there is nothing super special about it. It is affordable and usually pretty convenient to buy as well. It is a pretty big bar and the scent is a pretty normal, clean scent- nothing super special though. (The eight pack is pretty convenient)
Cynthia L.
Buford, GA
This is the best bar soap out there in my opinion. Especially for those with sensitive skin. I especially love this because I think it's truly the cure to my back acne. Ever since I started using this year's ago, I do not break out.
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed this product quite a lot. The original soap is one of my favorites due to the subtle smell that it has and that it usually lasts quite a while even for a family of six. Everyone in my family enjoys using this soap as well.
Dawn W.
This soap has a refreshing and clean smell. It is gentle to my skin and does not leave it dry. The scent is long lasting. I don't use this product every day because this is my second go to soap but I would buy this product again.
Vivian D.
Takoma Park, MD
One of my favorite soaps. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean but it doesn't dry it out which I love. It also leaves my skin smelling wonderful. I highly recommend this product because it is sooo affordable and a great value.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?