BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Katie B.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use the soap when I needed a good basic bar of soap. It gets you clean but it seems to be somewhat drying compared to others. My grandparents used this brand growing up so that's why I'm somewhat inclined to purchase this brand at times. Price is also a factor.
Melody B.
Melody B.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to soap for bathing. great product to use after leaving the gym. I love how I feel nice and clean after usage. I use this soap twice daily. I purchase this product while shopping at a military commissary. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Gorham, NH
This soap works well after a long day at school or work, but it does not leave my skin feeling that soft. I bought it at Walmart and it was a good price for the amount I was getting. This is a great value soap but it is not high end. I would recommend it however!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
newfield, NJ
I really love how fresh and clean I feel after using this soap. The way that it leaves my skin feeling is soft, and it smells really nice and clean as well. I'm the kind of person that enjoys smelling fresh after my shower, and this soap definitely achieves that.
Hilary S.
Hilary S.
Mattoon, IL
Love the smell and how soft it makes my skin! This is my favorite soap. Whenever I get to pick the soap to purchase it is my first choice! So gentle on my skin and the softness lasts all day. Soap scum can be an issue but worth it. I would recommend this product!
Shaley S.
Shaley S.
Miami, OK
I have always used this product and have found it to be my favorite, it has a nice scent that lasts long after a shower. It is my go-to bar soap when I am in the shower. I enjoy the way it feels on my skin and i would highly recommend it to anyone who needs soap.
Helane K.
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I love the smell and it makes my skin very soft! I love this brand and I would recommend it to everyone! I bought the soap at Walgreens. It was a very good price and value! I do not have any cons. This soap is great! I would recommend this soap to all my friends!
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Vineland, NJ
I loved using this product. I would recommend it to everyone it feels very smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any of the soap or any ashy skin afterwards. Before buying this soap I use to buy dove but I felt it wasn't doing the job so I bought this soap instead
Molly B.
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
My fiance uses this soap, so I've used it on and off when I've ran out of mine. It does the job and doesn't leave that odd soapy residue. The scent is mild and not manly, just fresh. I'd recommend it to people who like a clean smelling soap rather than body wash.
Pa L.
Pa L.
Charlotte, NC
Leaves your skin feeling great! Doesn't feel oily and it's also completely affordable. I've used this my whole life as a kid to an adult now and never had any problems or reaction towards this bar soap. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?