BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Kathy R.
Berwick, ME
I use this daily and have used it for years.....it works well with no overwhelming smell in the shower like some other soaps...love it and it is a great value and very affordable. Highly recommend this soap. Perfect for everyday use..........
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Lever 2000 bar soap is a sure bet for a fresh, clean feeling that has staying power after a shower. It has a great fresh scent that is not overwhelming. It does a great job in cleaning and is reasonable priced. I not only recommend it to others but I am sure to keep it on hand at home.
Marie M.
Washington, DC
I was out and I always pick up new items so I decided to try the lever.2000 bar soap I got a single bar. I believe I paid $1 for this team at a local store . The smell was a nice unisex scent witch was different so I enjoyed it . I will buy this team again and tell my friends about it.
Cynthia E.
Vineland, NJ
I loved using this product. I would recommend it to everyone it feels very smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any of the soap or any ashy skin afterwards. Before buying this soap I use to buy dove but I felt it wasn't doing the job so I bought this soap instead
Dalya S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar soap because before I liked the original version because it took out the oil and dirt in my skin but left it dry that I will use dove to put the moisture back in. But not with the refreshing bar because it takes out the oil and dirt and put back in the moisture. Love love
Allison T.
El Paso, TX
It has a great scent to it. It smells very fresh and it makes you feel clean. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who has dry skin because it can dry it out very easily. Its great for someone who just wants to feel clean without having dry skin. Other than that i would recommend it
Dionne K.
Minneapolis, MN
Lever 2000 not only smells incredible and has an exhilarating & long lasting foam to it. It also has moisturizing qualities that you don't get with other soaps in the same league. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals to dry your skin out or leave any residue on your body or tub/shower. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has regular or even sensitive skin. 5 stars across the board!
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I've always been proud of the fact that my skin has always been very soft and smooth, and it's because since I can remember I've used this brand its very affordable and leaves you with a great feel after a nice warm bath or a quick shower. I love it!!! And so does everyone at home.
Sharita R.
Fort Riley
I love lever 2000! It gives you that really fresh clean feeling. It also smells great. And with their perfectly fresh refreshing 8 pack you really get a great bargain. I also love the fact that this soap gives you a really great clean without being harsh or drying to your skin.
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is such a great, gentle and mild formula. I suffer terribly from sensitive skin, and it is one of the only bar soaps that doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling tight and itchy. It is such an affordable price, and I continue to repurchase time and time again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?