BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Dalya S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar soap because before I liked the original version because it took out the oil and dirt in my skin but left it dry that I will use dove to put the moisture back in. But not with the refreshing bar because it takes out the oil and dirt and put back in the moisture. Love love
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I've always been proud of the fact that my skin has always been very soft and smooth, and it's because since I can remember I've used this brand its very affordable and leaves you with a great feel after a nice warm bath or a quick shower. I love it!!! And so does everyone at home.
Allison T.
El Paso, TX
It has a great scent to it. It smells very fresh and it makes you feel clean. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who has dry skin because it can dry it out very easily. Its great for someone who just wants to feel clean without having dry skin. Other than that i would recommend it
Dionne K.
Minneapolis, MN
Lever 2000 not only smells incredible and has an exhilarating & long lasting foam to it. It also has moisturizing qualities that you don't get with other soaps in the same league. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals to dry your skin out or leave any residue on your body or tub/shower. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has regular or even sensitive skin. 5 stars across the board!
Sharita R.
Fort Riley
I love lever 2000! It gives you that really fresh clean feeling. It also smells great. And with their perfectly fresh refreshing 8 pack you really get a great bargain. I also love the fact that this soap gives you a really great clean without being harsh or drying to your skin.
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is such a great, gentle and mild formula. I suffer terribly from sensitive skin, and it is one of the only bar soaps that doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling tight and itchy. It is such an affordable price, and I continue to repurchase time and time again.
Kimberly L.
Katy, TX
Love the scent! Feels clean and fresh, never leaves a residue. Does not dry out my skin and best of all, my husband will use this as well. This is our go to shower bar of choice. I have tried other brands but we keep coming back to Lever. Now, my 3 teenage sons use it as well!
Lisa K.
Milford, MI
Lever 2000 lathers quite nicely and rinses well. It does not have a perfume smell which I like. It lasts a long time. This soap is good good god the whole family to use. I use this soap daily when I shower and it does not dry my skin out. I would definitely recommend this soap.
Kim H.
Daytona Beach, FL
The bar soaps up nice and foamy with just a little water. The fragrance is fresh and your hands feel silky clean. I use it many times a day as part of my routine. You can buy this brand at most anyplace that sells bar soap. I would recommend everyone have a few bars on hand.
Tressa P.
Lever 2000 is by far my favorite soap, not only does it have a mild pleasant scent but I love that I actually feel clean after I use it! Most soaps leave a residue and you want to wash again just to get that off. However not with Lever 2000, your clean and fresh the first time.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?