BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Phronsa F.
Phronsa F.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
Lever 2000 Original scent is my #1 favorite bar soap ever! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin, and it cleans beautifully. My teen boys even enjoy using it!
Katie W.
Katie W.
You can get nice suds with this soap and it smells nice. Does leave my skin a little dry. Price is ok.
Danitra G.
Danitra G.
Broussard
I absolutely love this product. This soap is ao fresh and makes you feel so clean. The fragrance is indescribable. I love it!
Eric M.
Eric M.
My family has been using Lever 2000 for more than 15 years. It's honestly the best soap out there, in my opinion.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Menominee
Love the smell of lever 2000. leave you fresh and clean
Go out and buy some for yourself
Chana S.
Chana S.
White Plains, NY
It's a nice texture when using it but not a great grip
I like how it fully cleaned the body without too much usage
Moesha M.
Moesha M.
Panama
Before I found out about this soap, I was an Ivory user, but once I went to my aunt's house and stayed the night and when I got into the shower she had a lever 2000 bar, first I thought the smell of the soap was a little bit manly, but once I came out of the shower I noticed the scent doesn't sticks to you like many other strong soaps that leave you smelling like men deodorant for like 3 hours. And what I loved the most is that it really makes you feel and smell fresh. It's like the perfect balance. And since then I've been buying it, I buy the 8 pack mostly because I don't like going to the groceries store that much so I rather buying things in a bunch.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh smells so good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and sqeaky clean. I like the eight pack because I always have one on hand after I use a bar up. It's nice for the whole family. The soap foams nicely and I don't need to reapply to my washcloth which is nice for when I need a quick shower. The bar dries nicely and doesn't stick to the shelf in my shower. That's always a good thing since my children tend to leave it wherever. I love this soap!
Jared E.
Jared E.
Castries, Saint Lucia
I have being using this brand of soap forever and I am pleased with it and would not change it for anything. It smells good. It leaves the body feeling nice and smooth. Doesn't dry the skin and doesn't leave it oily....just right. I don't where colognes or body sprays when i go to bed but my partner loves to snuggle up to me and sniff me...she loves my scent after bathing with this sopa
Iness B.
Iness B.
Really great product and it's very affordable. It's not to harsh on the skin which is one of the concerns I have because I can get very dry hands, during the winter time mostly. It's smells so good which is a bonus. When I used the product, my hands felt clean and soft. But, it's not ,y favorite product because I feel like Dove for example does better bar soaps for dry hands.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?