BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Stacia Y.
Live Oak , Tx
Love this bar soap, makes my skin feel soft and clean. My boyfriend and I both use it.
Evelyne L.
Gets the job done. Smells fantastic. Inexpensive product so defiantly will be using this again with the family. does not leave skin feeling dry. Sent stays on the skin for a fair amount of time. I was extremely satisfied with this product. Thanks.
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love their Fresh scent. They lather really good. My husband really enjoys lever 2000.
David H.
Manchester, NH
Love this soap....nice lather...great smell...feel refreshed and clean after my shower.
Alicia P.
Whitesville, KY
Lever 2000 has fresh clean smell and very moisturizing. I highly recommend this soap
Stefanie G.
Newark , Nj
Great soap keeps skin feeling fresh and clean , I use it all the time and I love it.
Nancy K.
Lanett, AL
VERY REFRESHING! LEAVES YOU WITH A CLEAN FRESH FEELING WITHOUT THE FILM OF MOST SOAPS
Amber T.
Smells good, doesn't leave a filmy feeling. More of a manly type soap in my opinion.
Summer P.
Jeffrey , WV
Like the way it make my skin feel after using it. Fresh and clean. For a cheep price
Melinda L.
Pittsburgh
Not my favorite brand but the have antibacterial soap which I use when I get tattoos
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?