BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Jessica H.
Bessemer, AL
It was ok the lonely thing was it let a filmy feel on my skin. Bought it at wall mart.
dhvani p.
Saraland, AL
Great price; and value and product. it worth the money
pros
and no
cons
great 8 pack
Maribel L.
Brownsville, TX
Smells great my kids loved it! Leaves them feeling fresh and smelling awesome all day.
Sheri A.
Cedar Park, TX
Love how Lever 2000 leaves your skin smelling fresh and clean! This is my go to soap 😀
Alison S.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Get the job done, smells good, if only it didn't leave residue or that "sticky" feeing.
Diane K.
Lake Forest, IL
The best scent and not over drying yet cleans me up after working out like nothing else
Dyanna M.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Leaves your body feelinging fresh all day long!! A must have in my home!
I love this soap! I leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The scent is good too :)
Sara D.
Love this soap, the smell is awesome and I feel so invigorated and clean after bathing
Ivette S.
Arlington, TX
I mainly by according to scent and this smells really good and it leaves my skin soft.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?