BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kimberly F.
Greensboro, NC
This is a very good soap. I use it daily in the shower. It doesn't leave a soap residue on me and it doesn't dry out my skin. It has a great scent. It is my regular go to soap even when I use body wash I supplement with Lever 2000.
Anthonide P.
This soap is amazing not only does it jave a great sent but it lasts my entire family sometimes a week or more
Josie A.
We have used Lever 2000 for about 2 years. I honestly not a fan of the product, but my husband likes it. I have several reasons I do not like the soap. First the soap melts away like butter. Secondly the scent is too strong. The vendor should also accommodate people with sensitivity to scents. Even if you put the soap in a soap dish it still doesn't last long. It would be great if they could make a multipack for large families.
Tricia G.
Cary, NC
We purchased our Lever 200 at Target. My husband and I use Lever 2000 in the shower and come out feeling fresh without too much perfume and film. The bar lasts a long time and we always feel super clean!!! We would highly recommend Lever 2000!
Kayla T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great for my sensitive skin! I haven't had any problems with allergic reactions and it doesn't have a heavy perfume smell. It also doesn't dry out my skin
Ally C.
I always remember using this growing up! I remember the fresh, clean smell! I use this now to lather and shave my legs! It works well and leaves my legs feeling conditioned and moisturized! I so think bar soaps are a little out of date, but this would be a good choice if you are in the market!
Roshaunda C.
My favorite bar of soap!!!! I swear it kills any body odor. I cant use deodorant and this soap keeps me fresh all day.
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I love the way Lever 2000 Bar Soap smells. It is also one of the brands that my husband and son request. It just makes you feel clean without any residue left on your skin. I do wish the bars were a little bit bigger, seems I'm always running out.
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
This product leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling wonderfully fresh! My husband comes home dirty from a hardship day work and this takes the dirt away and leaves him smelling fresh!
Inez S.
North Brunswick
I love the clean fresh scent Lever 2000 gives. After showering I feel and smell so fresh and clean.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?