BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Donna C.
My husband uses this soap. He said he just likes how it feels and makes him feel clean.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
The smell is great but, this soap dries our skin out too much. I will not buy it again.
Julie W.
Walnut, CA
Love it. It doesn't dry out my skin. Has a fresh smell. Long lasting. Reasonable price.
Ashanti B.
Ridgeway, VA
It smells good it makes your body smell good and it last long it moisturizes your skin
Cynthia L.
Slatersville, RI
It does exactly what it's supposed to do, without drying or leaving a residue or scent.
Lorraine H.
Lever has a nice scent. Has a nice lather and rinses clean. I use ut on a daily basis.
Dajana P.
Love this product gets your skin smooth and baby like doesn't leave any residue behind.
Stacia Y.
Live Oak , Tx
Love this bar soap, makes my skin feel soft and clean. My boyfriend and I both use it.
Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Meredith O.
Cleveland, TN
Smells great and good on your skin. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?