BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
Lever Bar Soap offers a deep cleanse without leaving behind a grime-like film on my skin. The fresh and clean scent is long-lasting. I also really like the consistency of the soap and the smooth way it washes my skin. Definitely would recommend!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Hubby loves this after a long hard day at work doing new plumbing jobs and he smells so good with this.
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Takoma Park, MD
One of my favorite soaps. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean but it doesn't dry it out which I love. It also leaves my skin smelling wonderful. I highly recommend this product because it is sooo affordable and a great value.
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Does everything I ask a soap to do, at a decent price. Not overly drying, no unnecessary antibacterial stuff, just leaves me feeling clean and smelling clean, not flowery or perfume-y
Phronsa F.
Phronsa F.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
Lever 2000 Original scent is my #1 favorite bar soap ever! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin, and it cleans beautifully. My teen boys even enjoy using it!
terri b.
terri b.
Vida, OR
This soap leaves you feeling fresh and clean. It has a marvelous and lasting scent. The 8 pack is so convenient and economical.
shirley h.
shirley h.
Saltillo, MS
My whole family uses this soap been using it for years. Tough on body oder but gentle on your skin
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
I am.still using it and I liked so much....it has a very good fragrance and smells nice
Tara H.
Tara H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
The soap is not perfumey at all, has light fresh sent. not heavy and sticky on my skin and rinses clean. Also is non-drying. My skin doesn't feel tight after using soap. I use it twice a day in the shower and hasn't dried out my skin yet. I would buy again.
Hilares S.
Hilares S.
Este jabón es recomendable para las personas que quieren tener esa piel de en sueño porque te deja la piel suave y como de recién nacido
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?