BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
I felt amazing after washing withthis soap! I get dirty at work so feeling refreshed after shower time is a must!
Danielle E.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good leaves me smelling nice and fresh. I have sensitive skin and this soap helps and does not irritate my skin. I always buy this soap in the bigger packages cause I know I'm going to need it
Kristen C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This soap does lather your skin really well and leaves a very fresh, lingering scent that is very pleasant.
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I being using the bar soap for long time , love how you skin feel clean and soft
Betsy W.
Lever 2000 is the soap that I always buy. It can be found and any store and it is very reasonably priced.
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
My husband has used this brand and scent since we met 12 years ago and it's one of the greatest smells ever. He calls it his 'natural scent', but this soap makes his skin smell so fresh and clean. Love it.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
I have used this on my face and it actually helps dry up my acne! The only thing with it is that it leaves my face feeling very dry.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
My husband actually uses this brand. Per his opinion of this it cleans well and smells refreshing. Lathers good and rinses easily. This is the only soap he likes me purchase for him. I recommend this product!
Destiny H.
This brand of soap is so fresh and one of the only brand of soaps that does not make my skin feel really stiff. I would use this soap everyday. It still makes my skin feel a little stiff but I love the smell and I would definitely buy it again.
Katie C.
It smells great and cleans without drying skin. No icky residue. Available at grocery store and corner drugstore.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?