BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Ooltewah, TN
I purchase this for my husband he likes the way it makes his skin feel and the fresh smell
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
West Bloomfield, MI
I like This bar soap and i can tell it gets you clean but it really leaves your skin very dry . So i wouldn't recommend if you already have dry skin. I use this product every other week or so if its all i have left i bought this product from Walmart and i wouldn't buy it if i had enough to get another brand.
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
It smells good, and my husband likes changing his bars out here and there, so this is one he likes to buy.
Brieana P.
Brieana P.
Washington, DC
The product did not have the best smell, in my opinion, I would have liked it to smell softer and less chemical based. It also made my skin itch, as well, so after 5 uses I stopped. The price and the quantity, however, was great. I would not buy this product again.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Bronx, NY
Left my skin feeling very smooth. I would recommend it. Not to harsh for my skin and I have gentle skin.
Alba C.
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I've always been proud of the fact that my skin has always been very soft and smooth, and it's because since I can remember I've used this brand its very affordable and leaves you with a great feel after a nice warm bath or a quick shower. I love it!!! And so does everyone at home.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
San Antonio
Leaves my husbands skin so clean after a long day of work, and it smells AWESOME with other mens soaps somtimes they leave a film but not this one...and I use it as well so not too harsh.
Bret R.
Bret R.
Kokomo, IN
Not good makes skin sticky and does not clean well. I bought it from walmart. The soap makes my skin feel hard and scaley. And it has a wierd sent. The only pro is that it made me feel clean. I use it rarely now. No i would not recommend it. It has too many issues.
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Tucson, AZ
Love this soap! It makes your skin feel so clean and refreshed I absolutely love it for my family!
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Kodak, TN
Love the smell of it and like that it's not too heavy feeling after rinsing it off. Really felt the whole family could benefit from using this soap. Ages in my home range from 3-36
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?