BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Ashanti B.
Ridgeway, VA
It smells good it makes your body smell good and it last long it moisturizes your skin
Maribel L.
Brownsville, TX
Smells great my kids loved it! Leaves them feeling fresh and smelling awesome all day.
Stacia Y.
Live Oak , Tx
Love this bar soap, makes my skin feel soft and clean. My boyfriend and I both use it.
Evelyne L.
Gets the job done. Smells fantastic. Inexpensive product so defiantly will be using this again with the family. does not leave skin feeling dry. Sent stays on the skin for a fair amount of time. I was extremely satisfied with this product. Thanks.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
This such has such a refreshing scent to it. I think it's a good value for your money.
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love their Fresh scent. They lather really good. My husband really enjoys lever 2000.
David H.
Manchester, NH
Love this soap....nice lather...great smell...feel refreshed and clean after my shower.
Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Cynthia L.
Slatersville, RI
It does exactly what it's supposed to do, without drying or leaving a residue or scent.
Julie W.
Walnut, CA
Love it. It doesn't dry out my skin. Has a fresh smell. Long lasting. Reasonable price.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?