BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Diane K.
Lake Forest, IL
The best scent and not over drying yet cleans me up after working out like nothing else
Paolita Z.
I been using it for a long time i just love the scent and the feel i get after showers.
Danetta D.
Shreveport, LA
They sometimes leave your skin dry
and rough.Its not as good as dove for me personally.
Alison S.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Get the job done, smells good, if only it didn't leave residue or that "sticky" feeing.
Natalie R.
Delran, NJ
Best soap for a great wash. Smells awesome!! You should use it everyday for soft skin.
Lorraine H.
Lever has a nice scent. Has a nice lather and rinses clean. I use ut on a daily basis.
Makeupnmaria C.
They're alright I prefer dial bar soap instead, they don't leave a residue on the skin
Deedee F.
Bronx, NY
Love the crisp scent and it lathers a lot . keeping me clean and fresh most of the day
Dajana P.
Love this product gets your skin smooth and baby like doesn't leave any residue behind.
Melinda L.
Pittsburgh
Not my favorite brand but the have antibacterial soap which I use when I get tattoos
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?