BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

diane j.
diane j.
Tacoma, WA
my favorite go to brand for bar soap. works great, has an amazing smell and keeps you feeling clean well after you get out of the shower. i recommend this to all my friends because its my favorite. and its a great price. you can't go wrong with this soap!
Lakadrian W.
Lakadrian W.
This soap has the perfect amount of scent that is not overwhelming and won't irritate sensitive skin. It makes you feel and smell clean.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love how clean this bar of soap leaves my skin feeling. Although it does leave my skin feeling extremely clean, it does not dry it out like other bars of soap. It leaves my skin feeling very supple and with a great smell as well. Highly recommend.
CandaceLynn D.
CandaceLynn D.
Port Charlotte, FL
smells clean good for men and woman. I enjoy the smell good value same price as the other brands
I don't find it to harsh on my body. does rinse off easily
everyday that I shower. we go through a couple a week with how many girls I have in the house. its not my favorite brand
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Mc Dade, TX
I love this brand since it is a deodorant soap but it is not overly drying. I also think that it is affordable. I use it everyday and when I run out I am not happy! It is gentle but effective at the same time. This is my go to soap.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Albers, IL
I like Lever2000 because it is really budget friendly. I am really not a big bar soap fan but this has a great clean scent that actually sticks to you unlike other more expensive brands of body soap. Both me and my husband use this soap.
Tamlin S.
Tamlin S.
Sparta, TN
Just bought these recently for the first time. Wish there was more of a scent but would buy again. Good value for this product.
Malysa H.
Malysa H.
Davison, MI
My family loves this soap :) it is a perfect scent for the whole family. You feel refreshed after using it :)
P
P
Smells wonderful & leaves you feeling fresh. I have been using this for years and I refuse to use any other soap unless I have to. This soap does not leave a residue on your skin.
Yolanda W.
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I love lever 2000 bars I can never ever find the body wash but I do love it it is a favorite of mine it is a go to him for a condition that I have in a very works well with it given me a refreshing sent
My husband actually like it too
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?