BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Annalyce D.
Parkesburg, PA
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few soaps that does not irritate my skin. It leaves me smelling fresh and feeling clean. I use it every other day when I take a shower. It is reasonably priced and is of great value. I would recommend this soap to anyone else who is having a hard time finding soap that does not irritate their skin.
Stephanie S.
Ooltewah, TN
I purchase this for my husband he likes the way it makes his skin feel and the fresh smell
Christian G.
Indianapolis, IN
Product leaves your skin smooth and fresh !! I love using the soap it lasts long after your shower and leaves you smelling good all day.
Tanya C.
Mc Dade, TX
I love this brand since it is a deodorant soap but it is not overly drying. I also think that it is affordable. I use it everyday and when I run out I am not happy! It is gentle but effective at the same time. This is my go to soap.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA
Somewhat drying, but smells fresh and clean. If you like simplicity you would enjoy this soap. Plain, but good value, feels gentle but dried out my back. Can be bought at any supermarket or pharmacy. Personally I would rather but something more moisturizing next time
Não experimentei, mas parece ser macio e com uma boa durabilidade, sem agredir a pele, e são denominados para varias peles.
Jessica T.
Oak Lawn, IL
Leaves my skin so soft and smelling amazing all day ! And the price is just the cherry on top!
Meaghan T.
Tacoma, WA
I always feel refreshed and clean after each use. It always makes my skin feel amazingly soft and smells fresh.
Rahkidda H.
Dayton, OH
It feels good while I'm in the water but when I get out it feels likes it's still on me.
Mary B.
Akron, OH
This is really the only soap I use!! Love the fresh clean scent! Gentle to my skin. Does not dry my skin out. I use this soap everyday.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?