BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Pamela C.
Menominee
Love the smell of lever 2000. leave you fresh and clean
Go out and buy some for yourself
Toni W.
Berea, KY
great scent great product in general 10/10 would recommend good price not too expensive.
Victoria P.
Keystone Heights, FL
We love it. We love it. It smells great. Reasonably priced.works great. Love the product.
Janine S.
Mattoon, IL
The smell seems a bit manly, and me being a woman, I'd prefer to not smell like cologne.
I like that it doesn't leave my skin feels big oily. Whenever I use it I feel very clean
Lorraine H.
Lever has a nice scent. Has a nice lather and rinses clean. I use ut on a daily basis.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
The smell is great but, this soap dries our skin out too much. I will not buy it again.
dhvani p.
Saraland, AL
Great price; and value and product. it worth the money
pros
and no
cons
great 8 pack
Angelica C.
Frostproof, FL
It's a nice and refreshing soap. It's one product I have been enjoying for many years.
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Very safe formula for body but will make your face super duper dry. I don't recommend.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?