BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Myra Johnson M.
Greensboro
Absolutely love Lever 2000, been using product over to years. Does not irritate my skin and the smell I refreshing.
Dawn C.
Orlando, FL
Lever 2000 get the job done, gets you cleaned up nice and smelling nice afterwards
Bar does last a long time.
Lora R.
Beech Grove, IN
This hand soap has a fresh clean scent. Leaves no residue and rinses clean. My family has used this product for a long time love the clean feeling we get.
Candida A.
East Hartford, CT
Me gusta mucho su olor y como me queda la piel cuando lo uso, me siento fresca, olorosa y limpia, me encanta este jabón ...
Sherry W.
I love the lever 2000 it made me feel so clean and refreshed it helped my skin not to be dry I recommend this bar soap to others
Mellanie M.
Leasburg, MO
I used this bar soap, along with a different brand of bar soap, to melt down and after adding a few other ingredients, maDE my own laundry soap.
I like the smell of this soap.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, California
Does the job. Honestly just used it because I was out of my normal soap. But it smells good. Would use it again
stephanie b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love lever 2000 soap, especially in the summer! keeps you feeling cool and fresh longer than a lot of other soaps. its my GO to when its hot
Lisa M.
Lillian, AL
Lever 2000 has been my go to soap for probably 20 years. I love the smell and how clean I feel when I use it. It may be a little harsh for sensitive or dry skin, but I've never had a problem
Stacey B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This soap bar leaves you feeling clean and fresh after every shower. We love it
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?