BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Emily H.
Emily H.
Good price. Leaves you feeling clean without the residue.The scent is fresh and not overbearing.
Misty T.
Misty T.
Brooklyn, NY
Good clean for the right price. Great for the kids because they have excema
Evelyne L.
Evelyne L.
Gets the job done. Smells fantastic. Inexpensive product so defiantly will be using this again with the family. does not leave skin feeling dry. Sent stays on the skin for a fair amount of time. I was extremely satisfied with this product. Thanks.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
West Bloomfield, MI
I like This bar soap and i can tell it gets you clean but it really leaves your skin very dry . So i wouldn't recommend if you already have dry skin. I use this product every other week or so if its all i have left i bought this product from Walmart and i wouldn't buy it if i had enough to get another brand.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
When I was a teenager this soap was recommended by our doctor to help with acne. I tried it for a couple of months and I hated it. My skin was very dry and I didn't really notice any improvement with my acne. I loved the scent but that wasn't worth the dry, itchy skin.
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought this and I am really in love with the scent! Very fresh and clean, an excellent choice for the summer months.
Brieana P.
Brieana P.
Washington, DC
The product did not have the best smell, in my opinion, I would have liked it to smell softer and less chemical based. It also made my skin itch, as well, so after 5 uses I stopped. The price and the quantity, however, was great. I would not buy this product again.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Bronx, NY
Left my skin feeling very smooth. I would recommend it. Not to harsh for my skin and I have gentle skin.
Donya O.
Donya O.
Denair, CA
Not top of the line but gets the job done! I usually pick these up if I am traveling. Smells great and lathers well.
Alba C.
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I've always been proud of the fact that my skin has always been very soft and smooth, and it's because since I can remember I've used this brand its very affordable and leaves you with a great feel after a nice warm bath or a quick shower. I love it!!! And so does everyone at home.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?