BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Rebekah L.
Hudson, ME
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Soap makes you smell great. Lathers well. Great price.
Myla N.
My family used this soap for a long time , we love the scent at smoothness in our our skin.
AC A.
Summerville, SC
The product clean and refreshes at the same time. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Cecilia B.
Summerville, SC
Love this soap! always smells super fresh and doesn't leave any residue or dry out my skin
Tamana M.
I Love this brand I can't use anything other than this. It's so refreshing and smells good.
Jennifer C.
Love this soap -- clean, refreshing scent, not too drying. We've used this soap for years.
Lynne H.
This has the most amazing fragrance and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, not dry.
Nehemie C.
Doe swhat its supposed to do however can dry out my skin a tad but nice earthy fresh scent!
Ann B.
Poplarville, MS
Really enjoyed this soap. Smelled real good and just left a clean scent and feeling on you
Leanne R.
White Hall, AR
Lever soap leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. My family loves this great product!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?