BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the refreshing smell and the non residue feel. Perfect size. Great for everyday use.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Does not dry out skin. Skin smells good all day long.
Harmony L.
Silver City, NM
Its been a family tradition to use lever2000 for years love the original soap bars <3...
Toni W.
Berea, KY
great scent great product in general 10/10 would recommend good price not too expensive.
Liz S.
New Hyde Park, NY
This soap serves its purpose on making you feel fresh and clean with an affordable cost!
I've used this for years, keeps my fave clean and leveled .

Smells good and does the job
Janine S.
Mattoon, IL
The smell seems a bit manly, and me being a woman, I'd prefer to not smell like cologne.
I like that it doesn't leave my skin feels big oily. Whenever I use it I feel very clean
Bethany M.
Wichita, KS
The smell was refreshing and the soap didn't leave a gross residue afterwards! Satisfied!
Claudia E.
I like the smell and the formula it's not dry I really like it.. it feels fresh and clean
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?