BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Marcy D.
Marcy D.
We always have this on hand, my other half uses Lever 2000 in the shower every day!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lincolnton, NC
This soap lathers well and rinces clean, but the best thing about this bar is the smell. It just smells so clean!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Phoenix, AZ
Very safe formula for body but will make your face super duper dry. I don't recommend.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Highly recommend this product. I have super sensitive skin to allergies and this never causes a reaction.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Fairfield, IA
My husband loves this soap and the fresh scent. We have tried many bars of soap and this is his favorite.
Xaxivelle F.
Xaxivelle F.
Deltona, FL
This soap leave my skin feeling dry and irritated. Has a weird waxy finish. But does smell pretty good.
Summer P.
Summer P.
Jeffrey , WV
Like the way it make my skin feel after using it. Fresh and clean. For a cheep price
Kayla
Kayla
We love how clean we feel after using. The refreshing tingle is welcomed after a long day at work!
Donald H.
Donald H.
Rochelle
My favorite. Always mild, nice smell and makes my skin feel fresh and clean.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Good price. Leaves you feeling clean without the residue.The scent is fresh and not overbearing.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?