BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Gail M.
Durand
I do like leaver because it smells refreshing ,it suds good. It makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't make my skin dry or flakey.ive bought severel kindest of bar soap but I always go back to leavers
stephanie s.
Rochester, NY
Lever soap leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed...I simply love it! It doesn't dry out my skin and it is good for anyone to use from child to adult.
Delaney W.
Fort Wayne, IN
The soap doesnt leave skin smooth after. It almost feels sticky. I mean it works to clean but I wanted it to make my skin feel softer
Massy T.
I really like this product, does smell very good like fresh. I don't think it's pricey,
saja A.
Pullman, WA
AWSOME very fresh and clean. we always have a bar in one of the bathrooms pros? clean and fresh nice sent, con? they dont make liquid soap.
Claire K.
This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, it also smells wonderful. It also isn't on the pricey side, I usually buy it at my local wegmans. I highly recommend this soap it feels great.
I love it, leaves my skin nice and soft couldn't ask for a better bar of soap, the soaps fragrance is awesome my kids love it and husband
TAMLA P.
Like That It Doesn't Leave Your Skin Dry!! Smells Amazing And The Cost Is Great!
Christina P.
I tried this product and it left my family feeling great. Wonderful smell and great feeling skin.
Kay H.
The best thing about this soap aside that it does its job is that it does it for both genders! If there ever was a gender free spa that makes you feel secure that you smell wonderful with a smell that compliments both genders!!!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?