BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Emry W.
Emry W.
Wichita, KS
This is good soap, it does the job and smells fresh and clean too. It doesn't dry my skin out.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Dunbar, WV
Classic bar of soap. Good clean smell and nice texture on skin. A good value for the product.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lehi
This is always my go to soap. I always feel clean after using and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Neftaly B.
Neftaly B.
Hidrata mucho la piel, no la deja reseca y da la sensación de frescura inmediatamente, lo uso diario...
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
Lever smells so good!! It is cheap and very easy to find at your local Walmart or drugstore.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Pelzer
There not really much I can say about this. It's soap. It's what my parents buy... so I have to use it
Annette G.
Annette G.
I love the way this makes my skin smell!! It's not greasy at all and leaves a fresh scent!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Madeira Beach, FL
Smells wonderful. However leaves your skin some what dry. I noticed when I rinse off there is a soap film that if left
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
Silver City, NM
Its been a family tradition to use lever2000 for years love the original soap bars <3...
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Rossville, GA
Love the smell! Love how clean you feel after a hot shower! I love how the smell sticks with you
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?