BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Salma L.
Spring, TX
This has to be one of my brothers favorite bar soaps! They like how soft it leaves their skin
Ann B.
Poplarville, MS
Really enjoyed this soap. Smelled real good and just left a clean scent and feeling on you
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Great fragrance love this product! We recommend to everyone if you haven't tried it already
Ariel D.
Miami Beach, FL
Cleans and refreshes and makes me feel great. I use it in the shower with a wet hand towel
Annette G.
I love the way this makes my skin smell!! It's not greasy at all and leaves a fresh scent!
Lynne H.
This has the most amazing fragrance and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, not dry.
Jennifer C.
Love this soap -- clean, refreshing scent, not too drying. We've used this soap for years.
Tamana M.
I Love this brand I can't use anything other than this. It's so refreshing and smells good.
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Lever always leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I purchased Lever at Sam's Club.
Mikhala W.
Stockbridge, GA
Smells really nice. doesn't leave that weird tight feeling in your skin. Nice and clean lol
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?