BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Used this soap everyday growing up. So fresh smelling. Always a clean feeling when I'm done. A little on the drying side.
Indea S.
Indea S.
I usually only use this soap when I get a new tattoo. It's gentle, it doesn't leave a film or residue behind.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Love the smell of this bar soap!! It's smells so fresh and I feel so clean after I come out the shower. One of my fav bar soaps.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Bismarck, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite bar soap. Not drying. Not masculine or feminine, just fresh. I feel "clean" when I'm using this!
Aliyah S.
Aliyah S.
Only bar soap I use! Leaves my skin fresh and smelling wonderful! I smell like soap all day long!
Al Y.
Al Y.
Chicago
Very smooth on the skin. Fragrance it not too powerful and it leave your skin rich glowy and healthy. Will recommend
Erna C.
Erna C.
I use this soap on my boys they are very active and this soap keep them smelling fresh all day..
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Portville, NY
Smells good and gives you a squeaky clean feeling! Sometimes leaves your skin feeling dry and tight
Tiana D.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn ,NY
Makes skin dry and dehydration of the skin it isn't good for people with dry skin I wouldn't recommend it
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
It gets the job done. Scent isn't overpowering. Doesn't dry out my skin. I have pretty normal skin.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?