BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Genesis R.
Love how great it smells, /and how it doesnt leave your body dry from any soap bar resedue
Nancy R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Love the way this soap smells and feels on my skin. I truly feel refreshed after using it.
Mikhala W.
Sugar Hill , GA
Smells really nice. doesn't leave that weird tight feeling in your skin. Nice and clean lol
Ariel D.
Miami Beach, FL
Cleans and refreshes and makes me feel great. I use it in the shower with a wet hand towel
Nehemie C.
Doe swhat its supposed to do however can dry out my skin a tad but nice earthy fresh scent!
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Lever always leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I purchased Lever at Sam's Club.
Megan O.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how it smells! Leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth and smelling good! Great purchase
Lynne H.
This has the most amazing fragrance and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, not dry.
Myla N.
My family used this soap for a long time , we love the scent at smoothness in our our skin.
Smells amazing. It's last up to like a good 2 weeks keeps your skin smelling fresh as ever
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?