BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Naperville, IL
I like this product because there isn't a huge smell associated with it. It doesn't leave a film on your skin, which is very nice. I like that it is very affordable too. You can get it at any drugstore, so it's easy to find. I would definitely buy it again sometime.
Titi B.
Titi B.
Phoenix
It make me fell fresh and love the smell its cheap and affordable you can buy it anywhere I know a lot of people that used this product and they love to I use it all the time and then I buy the store out somtimes yes I would I would yell everyone to buy this product
Laura M.
Laura M.
Springfield, IL
I purchased Lever 2000 because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent which isn't overpowering and perfume-like. The soap is gentle on the skin and rinses off cleanly without leaving a filmy residue. I would definitely purchase this bar soap again.
Patti P.
Patti P.
Little Elm, TX
I like Lever because it smell great & I feel clean after using . Also after shower , I don't have that 'coating' on my skin that makes your hand skid across your skin !
I'm not impressed with the longevity of the scent .or with the moisture content my skin receives
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
North Augusta, SC
I am extremely picky about my soap: EVERYTHING breaks my face out. The Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap cleaned my skin and left behind no breakout causing residue. I enjoyed that the scent was light enough that it wouldn't clash with any body spray.
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Does not irritate skin and sensitive female areas. I purchased it at Walmart. The bars are bigger than the Irish Spring bars and last longer. It is a good value. At my house the bar soap stays wet (can't get my husband to keep them dry) but still lasts a long time
Tara W.
Tara W.
Henry, TN
Love the fresh clean energized feeling after my shower with lever 2000. I use it daily on my face, legs and feet. I usually find the best dealselection for Lever 2000 at Wal-Mart. The only downside to this soap is a filmy buildup it can cause after a couple weeks.
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LEVER 2000 IS A REFRESHING PRODUCT AND THE SCENT IS GREAT. IT LATHERS VERY WELL AND DOESN'T DRY YOUR SKIN. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT IN BJ'S. I CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THIS BATH SOAP IT IS A GREAT VALUE. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT IS WORTH IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
New Lenox, IL
While nothing special or life-changing, Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh certainly achieves what its name implies. My skin is left "squeaky-clean" after using this soap, and the pleasant, subtle fresh smell lasts all day. It's an affordable, effective way to stay clean!
VIRGINIA H.
VIRGINIA H.
Bloomfield, CT
With Lever 2000 I always feel just a bit cleaner. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving any residue or oily feeling. The scent is very clean smelling without being too "perfumey". Its usually a good deal when buying the multi-packs especially when on sale.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?