BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Beata G.
Howard Beach, NY

I don't normally buy this brand of soap but it was on a very good sale so I thought I would give it a try. It goes rather quickly but I like it so much better than the cheap brands (like Ivory) that I normally buy. The smell is so nice and the lather too. Comparable to Dove soap bars but a lot less expensive (at least when I purchased them). Great for men or women, the scent isn't more for a man or woman.
Destiny H.
This brand of soap is so fresh and one of the only brand of soaps that does not make my skin feel really stiff. I would use this soap everyday. It still makes my skin feel a little stiff but I love the smell and I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
Lever Bar Soap offers a deep cleanse without leaving behind a grime-like film on my skin. The fresh and clean scent is long-lasting. I also really like the consistency of the soap and the smooth way it washes my skin. Definitely would recommend!
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
I like the soap and it's clean scent. Although sometimes I smell another scent that doesn't smell very good. I wonder if it's the soap chemistry and my body. It isn't a long lasting smell. I would recommend his soap because I buy it almost always.
Emily H.
Ridgefield, CT
It cleans the skin well and has a nice, fresh, clean scent. I highly recommend this product for people looking for a good cleanse. I use this product every day. One con is that you really need to moisturize. That isn't really a problem, though.
Alexandria J.
Ewa Beach, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It gets the job done and I do feel like it gets me clean, but it leaves my skin dry. The clean scent does last a long time. I used it daily for several months, but then decided to switch brands because it was too harsh on my skin. I would buy it again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
krystal l.
Lever 2000 smells clean and fresh, and will leave you feeling clean without drying your skin like other brand soaps. It's a nice soap to have and is good value for the quality to receive. The fragrance isn't too overwhelming if you like the smell.
anne d.
Saint Albans, NY
Honestly i just love this soap i been using since i was young like for real, there's always been a lot of them at my house my parents always had some just in case one is finish. Its just great i love it like or real, it has a great smell and its just great and it makes me feel so soft and it makes me feel so clean. i just love this soap
Kathy R.
Berwick, ME
I use this daily and have used it for years.....it works well with no overwhelming smell in the shower like some other soaps...love it and it is a great value and very affordable. Highly recommend this soap. Perfect for everyday use..........
Cynthia E.
Vineland, NJ
I loved using this product. I would recommend it to everyone it feels very smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any of the soap or any ashy skin afterwards. Before buying this soap I use to buy dove but I felt it wasn't doing the job so I bought this soap instead
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?