BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lisa H.
Bismarck, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite bar soap. Not drying. Not masculine or feminine, just fresh. I feel "clean" when I'm using this!
Tiffany K.
Westlake, LA
This is my favorite soap ever! The scent is so clean and fresh and stays on your body for so long!! I love it
Lizette M.
I love Lever 2000 I feel refreshed and ready to go right out the shower. It gets the job done feeling fresh.
Indea S.
I usually only use this soap when I get a new tattoo. It's gentle, it doesn't leave a film or residue behind.
pasha B.
Saffell, AR
Love the smell of this soap! Love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin! It is one of my favorite bar soaps!
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Lever 2000 has a great scent an cleans skin really well without drying it out. It is a favorite in my home.
Kerrie P.
Erie, PA
Love this bar soap and how fresh and clean it makes me feel. The scent is refreshing and lathers very well.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn ,NY
Makes skin dry and dehydration of the skin it isn't good for people with dry skin I wouldn't recommend it
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how it makes my skin feel soft not to dry. It has a good scent it gives my skin a clean fresh look.
Michelle H.
Fairfield, IA
My husband loves this soap and the fresh scent. We have tried many bars of soap and this is his favorite.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?