BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Destiny H.
This brand of soap is so fresh and one of the only brand of soaps that does not make my skin feel really stiff. I would use this soap everyday. It still makes my skin feel a little stiff but I love the smell and I would definitely buy it again.
Emily H.
Ridgefield, CT
It cleans the skin well and has a nice, fresh, clean scent. I highly recommend this product for people looking for a good cleanse. I use this product every day. One con is that you really need to moisturize. That isn't really a problem, though.
krystal l.
Lever 2000 smells clean and fresh, and will leave you feeling clean without drying your skin like other brand soaps. It's a nice soap to have and is good value for the quality to receive. The fragrance isn't too overwhelming if you like the smell.
Kathy R.
Berwick, ME
I use this daily and have used it for years.....it works well with no overwhelming smell in the shower like some other soaps...love it and it is a great value and very affordable. Highly recommend this soap. Perfect for everyday use..........
anne d.
Saint Albans, NY
Honestly i just love this soap i been using since i was young like for real, there's always been a lot of them at my house my parents always had some just in case one is finish. Its just great i love it like or real, it has a great smell and its just great and it makes me feel so soft and it makes me feel so clean. i just love this soap
Cynthia E.
Vineland, NJ
I loved using this product. I would recommend it to everyone it feels very smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any of the soap or any ashy skin afterwards. Before buying this soap I use to buy dove but I felt it wasn't doing the job so I bought this soap instead
Chelsea V.
I'm always skeptical on using bar soap because I always feel like my skin feel tight after I use it. My mom bought this and I decided to try it out. It didn't make my skin feel tight at all! Nice and smooth and it smells great. I use this product everyday so I definitely recommend it!
Marie M.
Washington, DC
I was out and I always pick up new items so I decided to try the lever.2000 bar soap I got a single bar. I believe I paid $1 for this team at a local store . The smell was a nice unisex scent witch was different so I enjoyed it . I will buy this team again and tell my friends about it.
Gabriela M.
This is one of the best experiences I've ever had when using a bar soap. The consistency is quite different to soaps like Palmolive and Dial and closer to the creamy Dove formula. Feels great on the skin and makes you feel fresh all day long.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Lever 2000 bar soap is a sure bet for a fresh, clean feeling that has staying power after a shower. It has a great fresh scent that is not overwhelming. It does a great job in cleaning and is reasonable priced. I not only recommend it to others but I am sure to keep it on hand at home.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?