BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kim D.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Lever 2000 has a great scent an cleans skin really well without drying it out. It is a favorite in my home.
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Erie, PA
Love this bar soap and how fresh and clean it makes me feel. The scent is refreshing and lathers very well.
Roxana V.
Roxana V.
S Ozone Park, NY
My boyfriend loves this soap, it makes his skin very soft after he showers. He doesn't even need to use a little bit of lotion.
pasha B.
pasha B.
Saffell , AR
Love the smell of this soap! Love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin! It is one of my favorite bar soaps!
Frances B.
Frances B.
Love the smell and the creamy feeling of the Lever 200. I love how my skin feels after using the Lever 200 bar soap.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love how fresh I feel afterwards and I like how it doesn't leave a funky feeling. It smells great as well.
Vasti C.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how it makes my skin feel soft not to dry. It has a good scent it gives my skin a clean fresh look.
Karri M.
Karri M.
Sumner, WA
My favorite bat soap hands down! It makes my skin soft and feel super clean and I love the smell of it.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Cincinnati, OH
We usually use liquid soap but this is the bar soap we use whenever we do, it has a really nice smell.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Refreshing smell. Not much moisture in this soap. Didn't Melt as quickly as some so it lasted longer.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?