BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Great fragrance love this product! We recommend to everyone if you haven't tried it already
Cecilia B.
Summerville, SC
Love this soap! always smells super fresh and doesn't leave any residue or dry out my skin
Leanne R.
White Hall, AR
Lever soap leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. My family loves this great product!
Nancy R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Love the way this soap smells and feels on my skin. I truly feel refreshed after using it.
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Lever always leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I purchased Lever at Sam's Club.
Tamana M.
I Love this brand I can't use anything other than this. It's so refreshing and smells good.
Jennifer C.
Love this soap -- clean, refreshing scent, not too drying. We've used this soap for years.
Ariel D.
Miami Beach, FL
Cleans and refreshes and makes me feel great. I use it in the shower with a wet hand towel
Mikhala W.
Sugar Hill , GA
Smells really nice. doesn't leave that weird tight feeling in your skin. Nice and clean lol
Karrie B.
Smells amazing and leaves you squeaky clean!
Lasts longer than expected and suds up nicely
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?