BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Crystal M.
One of my all time favorites! Always leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Does not leave behind any residue and the scent lasts!
Laura S.
Awesome soap,smell really good
Feels really smooth. I really recommended for all the beauty's out there
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
Amanda D.
Metairie, LA
This soap does not leave any residue, rinses clean and has a fresh scent that is not too overpowering or flowery. Good soap for both men and women. Great for sensitive skin too.
Leanne R.
White Hall, AR
Lever soap leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. My family loves this great product!
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
This soap has a super strong clean smell that leaves me feeling and smelling amazing. My kids use it as well and as much as they play outside, after a long day a lot playing and moving I can still smell the fresh scent on them when they come inside. This product is great
Ily I.
I love the fresh smell it leaves on my skin. I also like that it gets my skin clean without the feeling of product left behind.
Ashley L.
Queens Village, NY
Great soap. Loved the smell. My skin feels great now I love it I love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love it
Elaine c.
Laurel, MD
I really like it, smells good although the smell does not last all day . Did'nt cause any allergy on my skin. I bougth it on Sam's Club.
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this soap, nice smell and nice smooth skin after. The prices are good for how much u pay for it and it's worth it!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?