BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Haley L.
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
Not the absolute best soap I've ever used, but it was decent. I don't like how it didn't moisturize my skin at all.
Farrah B.
Farrah B.
Trumann
This product leaves you feeling clean. It has a very refreshing scent that stays with you. It is very affordable.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Love the smell and how fresh you feel after you come out of the shower. You can feel very freshy all day long.
Sterlin C.
Sterlin C.
Miami, Florida
It feels so creamy. but it dries my skin. But the formula can get better. I suggested to people with oil skin.
Sashawn L.
Sashawn L.
Orlando
Love, love, love the smell and it also cleanses without overdrying your skin. One of my favorite-go-to soap bars.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Westlake, LA
This is my favorite soap ever! The scent is so clean and fresh and stays on your body for so long!! I love it
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
This product is affordable and effective. It cleans my body without drying out my skin. Definitely recommend.
Dale H.
Dale H.
Lever 2000 is my perfered brand of soup it never leaves behind a nasty film and I always tell my friends that this is the best soap to use
Milagros G.
Milagros G.
Este es unjabon muy bueno y refrecante el cual te ayuda mucho para la hidratacion de la piel y especificamente la cara
Lizette M.
Lizette M.
I love Lever 2000 I feel refreshed and ready to go right out the shower. It gets the job done feeling fresh.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?