BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Allyson G.
Allyson G.
It make my skin feel so clean after using it. The only problem I have is it makes my skin feel a little dry and tight.
Fadua C.
Fadua C.
Dries my skin too much. On the good side, it will remove any oil in your hands that is left from cooking or applying oil in hair or body.
Christina F.
Christina F.
I think this is a good, inexpensive soap. It gets the job done without being too drying or leaving a film and it has a nice pleasant scent.
Briana T.
Briana T.
I have very sensitive skin, i cant use many other brands! But i always feel clean, fresh and it doesnt break me out
Idany M.
Idany M.
Good product. Smells nice and easy to use. Pricing is just about average too. Haven't had rashes with this product.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Owenton, KY
Love how it makes my skin feel right out of the shower and has a nice refreshing scent. Very inexpensive but awesome product.
Marketa N.
Marketa N.
Lisle, IL
honestly nothing cleans better than a bar of soap. sudsy bubble baths and shower gels don't kill the bacteria as well as this
Imelda N.
Imelda N.
Oklahoma City
I highly recommend this product if your looking for antibacterial! I've been using it for years. Great in the skin.
Chris M.
Chris M.
Anderson
This bar soapLever 2000 Bars is a great soap that never leaves me feeling dry. I am 100% clean and fresh.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
Not the absolute best soap I've ever used, but it was decent. I don't like how it didn't moisturize my skin at all.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?