BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Bee G.
Great product mostly for men and children. Tends to be a little overwhelming scent for women.
Lupita A.
Baltimore
Leaves me with a clean sensation and I love it I also love the clean smell. Use it every day.
sokhun c.
Tacoma, WA
It made my skin squeaky clean. overall, it was a great product leaving no residue on my skin
Alesha R.
I buy based on scent and Lever 2000 has one of the better scents. I doesn't cost much either
April M.
Fresh and clean feeling with out any residue. Great scant that lasts through out the morning.
Maria G.
Sacramento, CA
Its a great product Liv it! My skin is sensitive but this is perfect its not rough on my skin
Hannah I.
This soap is good for sensitive skin, no irritating. Has a really clean smell, cleans nicely.
Lee W.
Montgomery, TX
It works well, gentle on your skin and has a nice fresh fragrance but doesn't last very long.
Kelsey C.
Lehi
This is always my go to soap. I always feel clean after using and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Breana M.
Ithaca
I love this soap. it is so soft and it smells so amazing. i think its the best soap out there
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?