BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Ashley S.
This is a great bar of soap. I use this soap all the time. Gives off a good long lasting smell.
Victoria N.
Alamo, TX
Smells great! Lever 2000 is gentle on the skin, doesn't make it dry at all. Totally recommend.
Pamela P.
Cheyenne, WY
I felt so clean after using it. It didn't leave a gritty feeling on my skin. I would use again.
James A.
Vallejo, CA
Been using product for many times. always gets me clean, takes care of my skin. Gentle product
Yvonne M.
Glendale, AZ
Its cleans good but leaves your skin dry it is easy on my pockets . but all in all i like it .
Kimberly L.
Brooklyn, NY
It really cleans your skin well. I would recommend lever soap to clean all your 2000 body parts
Sara P.
Lynn, MA
I love this product, lever 2000 leaves my skin silky smooth and also leaves a wonderful smell.
Rebecca C.
Killeen, TX
Love the smell!! It's a pretty good soap for my whole family to use! I bought mine at Walmart!
Michelle A.
Newark, NJ
One of the best soaps I have ever used. The smell is amazing. It leaves your skin nice & soft.
Alex T.
Gray, LA
This is my favorite soap, smells so fresh and clean. Not sticky or slimy but last longer also.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?