BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Regina W.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
My whole family love lever great smell skin feels soft the scent stays with you for a while great soap feels so clean.we use it every day.
Rebeccah A.
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
I use this everyday and have been for years now. Alright smell and not bad, great deal if you buy many bars together
Caran T.
Caran T.
Chester, MD
Just love the smell from this bar. I feel clean and ready to start the day. My skin is not dry or cracked from using this soap
Quenita F.
Quenita F.
Dallas, TX
I always feel fresh after bathing with this clean, fresh scent! And I love that it doesn't conflict with my parfum. Just clean smelling freshness.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
One of the only soaps that my husband and I can both use. It doesn't smell either too feminine or masculine. Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
MELISSA F.
MELISSA F.
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite bar soap. It has a clean scent, not too strong and I never get dry skin. I use it all over and never have problems
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Smells so clean and leaves my skin feeling good. I don't feel that this product drys my skin any. My family and I use it all the time.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Lever 2000s soap smells good and it cleans well. I am very picky with my body soaps but lever 2000 is one of the good soaps out there!
I'Esha T.
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
I love the refreshing smell, lather, and the way it feels on your skin. It is one of the best soaps to use.Lever 2000 Bars
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've heard about this party many people have tried it so I decided to give it a try and I'll let them to wow what an amazing product
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?