BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Krystal al G.
Krystal al G.
Miami
Leaves you smelling clean ! And you know how sometimes you may get the itch from soap scum ? This soap leaves no residue causing that I love it ! NUMBER 1 GO TOO !
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.
I always used to use body wash before I started using lever 2000. Bar soaps really dry out your skin but not this one! I am happy I made the switch and I like the light scent of the original. I can use it to wash my hands, face and body.
Lele L.
Lele L.
I lover lever 2000. It's always been a favorite, that and Zest. Leaves you smelling amazing. Only thing I don't like is it'll leave you super duper ashy
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great soap! Last a very long time! Smells like an adult baby powder. The smell lingers on your skin for awhile. Will repurchase it because it’s a classic! Yes I’ll recommend to everyone!
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I just started using this soap a few weeks ago, I like the smell. It doesn't leave my skin all hard so that's a huge plus and it's also in expensive.
Angela K.
Angela K.
My skin feels clean and not dry and the soap is wrapped up like usual in the package but it all has been wrapped again and it's gentle and effective and affordable long lasting
Erica H.
Erica H.
I enjoy using this when I just want to get nice and clean. It doesn't have all those extra claims. Just cleans the skin, and it does that very well!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Orange Park, FL
Wow how I loved me some of this. It still a go to soap in my family house. Honestly my dad was the one that always told its the best and good soap
Ana C.
Ana C.
Reedley
Only can use this again sensitive skin affordable. Use it everyday family of 5 can't use anything else will have reaction on anything I buy it at Walmart. Last a while
Kate W.
Kate W.
It seems to have worked fine. It's bar soap, so there isn't TOO much variation. Good value because it is cheaper to buy, and seems to do it's job well!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?