BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Erin K.
Lilburn, GA
This is a nice all-around soap, perfect for families. Purchased at CVS Pharmacy. Clean-smelling.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Amy F.
Westerville, OH
After using lever 2000 I know I am clean skin feels so soft and smells so clean!!! Love this soap
Dennise E.
Phoenix, AZ
Product gives you clean feeling, but the skin don't look enriched.you get more of a dry feeling.
Abdul T.
Thes smell so good even my friends where asking where did I get it from I bout it from Sams clubb
jose r.
Felt clean and fresh after use and didn't dry out my skin like other soaps. Also, smells good.
Morgan L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like this soap but sometimes it can irritate my sensitive skin. So I tend to not buy this brand
laura h.
Amityville, NY
I love this soap it always leave you clean smelling. It doesnt leave any residue on your skin.
Amy L.
Pleasant Plain, OH
Great product....last long time a little expensive it's a gentle product...great smell to it...
Dolores M.
Caldwell
My family loves this soap . Not only does it smell good it also leaves you feeling really clean
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?