BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Brenda BJ J.
Rich Square
This soap is amazing it cleans your skin and makes it so soft and you can feel the cleanliness
Shonna L.
Carlsbad
I liked it very much.It leaves you feeling refreshed. I would definitely buy it in the future.
Frank M.
Florissant, MO
The soap was good but not great felt film on skin after use, but in general ok the scent was ok
laura h.
Amityville, NY
I love this soap it always leave you clean smelling. It doesnt leave any residue on your skin.
Rebecca C.
Killeen, TX
Love the smell!! It's a pretty good soap for my whole family to use! I bought mine at Walmart!
Victoria N.
Alamo, TX
Smells great! Lever 2000 is gentle on the skin, doesn't make it dry at all. Totally recommend.
Pamela P.
Cheyenne, WY
I felt so clean after using it. It didn't leave a gritty feeling on my skin. I would use again.
Emry W.
Wichita, KS
This is good soap, it does the job and smells fresh and clean too. It doesn't dry my skin out.
Jay M.
West Mifflin, PA
Great smelling scent and leave you feeling clean. I would highly recommend getting this product
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
This is a clean, fresh soap that does not leave a residue. I leaves your skin feeling natural!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?