BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Sofía S.
Houston , TX
Nice scent, good price and leaves your skin soft!!
I used it everyday, I even hooked my boyfriend into the lever2000 soaps. The only thing I regret is that they are not making the cocunut scent anymore :(
But the product is great!
Olivia C.
Sacramento, CA
Smells great! I will definitely use this bar again. I purchased it at Super Target. You can get it just about anywhere. I don't use it often. I use it mainly for pedicures and when I have been on the boat all day. The only con I can think of would be that it disintegrates over a period of time.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
Love this soap. Perfect for daily use. It has antibacterial properties so it's great for cuts or wounds to get them all cleaned up! It can leave your skin a little dry so moisturizer is important after using it!
Amy M.
These didn't make me feel very clean. Kinda dry too. We were staying with my sister and this is all they use.
Amyy B.
Victorville, CA
Really love this soap. Make a my skin feel fresh. And it's smells amazing. It's make you feel refreshed dealt do recommend this lever soap
Meredith O.
Cleveland, TN
Smells great and good on your skin. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I've had issues with being allergic to various brands of soap. Lever 2000 has always been my go to! I always feel clean and the smell of the soap is fresh and crisp.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is one of my regular soaps, it is priced nicely and smells clean. Also some soaps really bother my son's eczema but if he slips up and uses this one it's gentle enough not to make the eczema worse. It is good to use as a daily bar soap.
Taleiya F.
This soap right hear is great. It makes my skin feel so refreashed. It also smells soo good too!!!:)
christine p.
Amityville, NY
Doesn't dry out my skin and the scent is great! not too over powering and it smells fresh and clean. i use this product daily each time i shower.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?