BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Carrollton, GA
I really like this soap. I've been using it for awhile now & it just leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and clean. It has a very nice, clean smell to it. It is something I buy quite often.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
I absolutely love lever 2000 bar soaps. Especially love the scent and clean feeling it leaves on my skin after I use it. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never produced a reaction for me. My entire family uses it and I can honestly say it wakes me up in the morning. It's my coffee before my coffee.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
My husband swears by these bar soaps. He's used them for many years and doesn't like it when I switch him so I just keep buying them!! He always smells good so I don't complain :)
Aida L.
Aida L.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have used Lever2000 barsoap for many many years now. It is my absolute favorite. I don't care for scented bar soaps for my sensitive skin and lever2000 works just great for me.
Matt H.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite bar soap on the market! It's simple and cheep and leaves me feeling clean and smelling great. I frequently get complements saying I smell amazing after a shower. I've been using it for years!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
This is a great soap and we have used it in our house for years.  It is a good value and very reasonably priced.  I love that it comes in multiple packs so I do not have to worry about running out too quickly.  It has a great scent and you feel clean after using it!
candineiry n.
candineiry n.
My families favorite. We go through about dozens of these a month. The scent remains on your skin hours after shower. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean. This is a great buy and also affordable. Some stores sell it by multiples and it is much cheaper.
Joni K.
Joni K.
Monroeville , AL
This is my family's holy grail bath soap! The pricing is great. It's affordable and it has a nice clean, fresh scent that lingers with a gradual fade throughout the day. The is a definite "buy again" product!!
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Lever 2000 is Timeless! I can always count on it being gentle and cleansing for sensitive skin. It is always of good value and never pricey.
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear this is one of the only soaps my Mom bought when I was a child. It kept you fresh & clean. It also wasn't very harsh on our skin. The smell was pleasant as well.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?