BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Blanca R.
Houston
I like it lives my skin clean and fresh al day..my skin is so greesy so this soap helps me a lot .
Erna C.
I use this soap on my boys they are very active and this soap keep them smelling fresh all day..
Bridgett H.
Columbia, MO
I love the scent and how well it creates bubbles. My skin feels very clean after using this soap.
Shelbie m.
Packaging is moderate, product is true to description and marketing values, and a familiar aroma.
Abdul T.
Thes smell so good even my friends where asking where did I get it from I bout it from Sams clubb
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Perfect value for a large family or a family on a budget. You'll walk away smelling like a champ.
Latonya R.
Jackson, MS
Its ok!! It makes your skin kind of smooth! It has a wonderful sent and it doesn't leave residue!
George R.
Bronx, NY
Refreshing , soft scent I use daily and switch with others products but still come back to lever.
Kasey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells great and keeps me from having bad smelling sweat after a long day at work and a workout.
Tami L.
Arvada, CO
good value...great smell, no residue..clean feeling
easily available long lasting nice packaging

Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?