BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Anna G.
Anna G.
Virginia, VA
I use this product to clean my body off from the day, I am always outside and this makes me feel very clean, I use it every night and have for years it is my mom's favorite soap and so I've been using it as well
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Little Rock, AR
Lever is a great soap  ,it smells really good , not too strong , not too dull , just right . I use it regularly . It's a all time favorite of mine . It's not pricey , and it lasts a while . I love it .
Sara C.
Sara C.
Creamy soap that also keeps bacteria away. It's great if you exercise frequently or work outside. I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate my skin. I bought this at Sams club and will buy it again.
Caleshia H.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap gets you clean and smells great! It does wonders for ridding teenage boys off that distinct odor they have when they get home from practice! It rinses clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Cammie F.
Cammie F.
Trussville, AL
My family has used Original Lever 2000 bars for many years! We have always enjoyed the fragrance, lather, and effectiveness of the product. Recently, we have noticed the bars appear smaller and do not produce the amount of lather they used to.
LATOYA T.
LATOYA T.
Lever 2000 is one of the soaps I tend to go for and been using since they first came out.  In my opinion, I feel that the soap is not harsh.  You get a nice smelling soap for a reasonable price.
Bithi's P.
Bithi's P.
Simple smell it doesn't linger too long, which is nice when you want to smell like you perfume lol. It Doesn't break me out. I buy mine in bulk from Costco but it's widely available. I buy it all the time.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Plainview, NY
This soap smells so nice! Whenever I use it I feel refreshed and super clean. Even though it leaves my skin feeling tight, I would still recommend this if you like smelling and feeling incredibly fresh.
Saneela R.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY
I use these bar soaps in the shower when I am taking a quick body shower after the gym. It has a nice clean shower smell and I love it. It might not be for everyone, but I think that it helps get rid of the gym sweat and smell. Overall a good product to get rid of odor but definitely not the only body cleanser I use.
Chelsay P.
Chelsay P.
Westwego, LA
I have really sensitive skin. Sometimes bar soap irritates my skin and causes breakouts . I've been using this for about 2 years and I've never had problems . it doesn't cause breakouts and leaves my skin soft so that's a plus .
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?