BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Amy F.
Westerville, OH
After using lever 2000 I know I am clean skin feels so soft and smells so clean!!! Love this soap
Crystal K.
Ringgold, GA
Love the smell! Love how clean you feel after a hot shower! I love how the smell sticks with you
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
I loooove the way it smells and you feel clean. I use it every day. i wish they had it in liquid
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
Freash , get all the dirt right off greate for women , men , kids skin , great prices only $2.00
Christina P.
I tried this product and it left my family feeling great. Wonderful smell and great feeling skin.
Dennise E.
Phoenix, AZ
Product gives you clean feeling, but the skin don't look enriched.you get more of a dry feeling.
Aylin T.
Leaves skin smelling amazing! I love the way my dkin feels after I have just finished showering!
Latonya R.
Jackson, MS
Its ok!! It makes your skin kind of smooth! It has a wonderful sent and it doesn't leave residue!
Blanca R.
Houston
I like it lives my skin clean and fresh al day..my skin is so greesy so this soap helps me a lot .
Aliyah S.
Only bar soap I use! Leaves my skin fresh and smelling wonderful! I smell like soap all day long!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?