BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell is amazing! It smells really fresh & it definitely makes you clean. However, I prefer soap that DOES NOT make your skin squeaky. I feel like it's stripping away all my moisture. But if that's what you like, this is the perfect bar of soap for YOU!
Alise B.
My get get dry fast and heat rash is what my skins name could be I love lever soap because I smell amazing all day and just feel fresh
Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. It did not feel like it left a soapy residue on my skin at all. I would 100% recommend this product.
Germaine M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Leaver 2000 definitely leaves you feeling squeaky clean, smells very fresh, but can be a bit drying on the skin. Not pricey, purchased at WalMart..the smell does last on the skin.
Nicole F.
Lever's Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap is a must-have in my home! Leaves my family and I feeling clean and refreshed. The scent is also long-lasting which is always a good thing!
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
This has been the soap my family have been using for years! The soap comes with a really nice scent and is very affordable. It is gentle to the skin and I've never had any breakouts with it. Would recommend!
Amanda W.
Waterbury
Smells amazing and has skin feeling fresh and clean. It's literally the best soap I could you and would definitely recommend it .
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS
Awesome!!! Fresh, clean scent. I use it everyday. My husband loves it as well. I switched from Dial which was drying out my skin.
Shellida H.
I love the way my skin feels afterwards and how clean I feel. I absolutely love this soap.
Rhonda P.
Omaha, NE
Looking for a truly fresh feeling? This soap is for you! Lever 2000 is a non-nonsense bar soap that lathers up nicely and is very effective at breaking down the dirt and sweat of a long day. It rinses clean with no soapy residue or sticky feeling left behind. The scent is light and refreshing. The bar itself is a good size and really lasts a long time.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?