BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Elizabeth S.
Panama City, FL
Love the smell and clean feel! It's great that I have found one soap that all of my family can use.
Melinda D.
Rock Hill, SC
It doesn't dry my skin out and has a nice scent. I use it to shave and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Crystal T.
Portville, NY
Smells good and gives you a squeaky clean feeling! Sometimes leaves your skin feeling dry and tight
Ashley C.
Hammond, IN
Love it and really cleans your body like you can tell and you smell great and feel it worth buying.
Michelle M.
South Saint Paul
Hands down my favorite bar soap ever. The scent is light and "clean" and leaves you feeling fresh!
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap doesn't work for it dries out my skin but my boyfriend swears by it. So we still buy it.
Blanca R.
Houston
I like it lives my skin clean and fresh al day..my skin is so greesy so this soap helps me a lot .
George R.
Bronx, NY
Refreshing , soft scent I use daily and switch with others products but still come back to lever.
Tami L.
Arvada, CO
good value...great smell, no residue..clean feeling
easily available long lasting nice packaging

Dennise E.
Phoenix, AZ
Product gives you clean feeling, but the skin don't look enriched.you get more of a dry feeling.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?