BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Ally H.
Ally H.
I love the smell of this soap, it lingers a bit after you have dried off. It gives your whole body a squeaky clean feeling. It is drying for me, who is someone with very dry skin. I would recommend it to anyone, especially someone with oilier skin.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Amherst, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of lever. It doesn't have much of a scent to me. It is on the cheaper side which is a plus. I would say lever is a gentler soap but I do not feel squeaky clean after using it. I probably won't ever purchase lever again.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
I've been using this bar soap for year. I doesn't dry my skin out and it makes me feel super clean. I don't feel sticky I feel refreshed and it has a nice smell also. I highly recommend lever. Very safe and gentle to use where women are kind of Leary about using soap. Please try it.
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
You know when you first get married. You have to decide who's soap to use or buy two brands. Well neither of us used lever but it was a start a neutral ground. It's been 14 years. We still use lever 2000! Scent we both love original.
Savita R.
Savita R.
East Islip
We love the original scent bar soap. It leaves a clean feeling. The bar last a long time considering we are a family of 5. I use it everyday dont buy anything else. Price is great for us even more when on sale. I would recommend it.
Lawdelina P.
Lawdelina P.
Es muy bueno me gusta mucho el olor del jabón pero reseca mucho la piel. La verdad no me gusta utilizarlo mucho por qué tengo piel reseca de manera natural. Me encanta lo la sensación de limpio con la que quedas luego de bañarte.
JillyMae D.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
I've been using lever 2000 for years and I absolutely love lever 2000!!! The fresh, clean scent is what keeps me buying this brand. It doesn't leave my skin dry, and it foams up nicely! I wish they would bring back the body wash.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
My family loves Lever bath bars.  They make you feel clean without the oily residue of a lot of soaps.  The value is good and the bars are long lasting.  I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
This is my go to bar soap! I use it everyday in the shower. It's perfect for scrubbing off mud and dirt, but gentle enough to use daily, even on sensitive skin. It's a good quality for the price, and I would recommend it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Manchester, NH
This is our go-to at home, a staple product that we always go back to because the scent is nice, it gets things clean and it lasts quite awhile in the shower. also, your skin doesn't feel super dry after using it!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?