BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

miki m.
Orange, CA
My overall experience was just ok with this soap since it drys out quickly and not very friendly to my skin. i got it from walmart. pros: the price is really good, cons: drys quckly, the scenet was just ok. i just recommend it to those who does not have a sensetive skin.
Hunter O.
Lever2000 worker well but made me it after, i have sensitive skin. Not recommended for those with sensitive skin. Dove is better.
Sofia M.
Orlando, FL
This bar of soap is very smoothI like how soft it makes my skin after a shower. Great product, I will normally use this soap daily because it is also rather inexpensive.
Emma F.
Give stars. definitely . they smell great and last a long time. 10 out of 10. I use this brand all the time and love it.
Amy W.
Indianapolis
The puchase of Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh bar soap was a smart buy. The bar soap lasts longer than other brand purchases. The scent is amazing. This barbsoap rinses away and leaves skin feeling so clean.
Erka P.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Great product. Smells super good but leaves the skin feeling dry and easily sticks to tub/ shower when wet.
Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Great fragrance love this product! We recommend to everyone if you haven't tried it already
Briana G.
I think this soap is decent. It leaves your skin feeling dry though. I will not be repurchasing this
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
This is usually what I get when I alternate between this or Dove and Caress. This leaves my skin smooth and refreshed with a watery fresh scent.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?