BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Castle Rock, WA
A great refreshing wake me up. Smells amazing. Gives a great clean feeling.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this product for my kids! Love the smell and how it feels on the skin.
Kittie T.
Kittie T.
Amazing for sensitive skin. Won't detour skin or leave skin feeling coated!
Asia O.
Asia O.
This soap gets the job done, not one that I would use for skin care but a good product nonetheless. I usually get mine from drugstores or even grocery stores for a really good price. I buy these for the family bathroom so we always have some fresh bars for ourselves and guest. It smells really nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling terribly dry.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Lever 2000 is my staple soap. The smell is refreshing and clean, and I feel clean yet not overly dry. I cannot use moisturizing soaps, but I also don't want to be a prune when I get out either. Lever 2000 provides a great balance for me.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soap..my oldest son asked me to buy more this week, he said it makes his skin feel good..it has a very nice smell and it lingers on the skin all day. I buy this in a large pack so about every other month I need more!
I buy all kinds of soap just to try, but I come back to this every time.
Amani F.
Amani F.
Gastonia, NC
very bad for all skin types. no one should use this soap. i use to use this soap a lot till i learned about hidden harsh chemicals. There's all kind of things in here from stuff like formaldehyde. just cause it smell good doesn't mean its good for you. i do not recommend this product at all.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
San Diego, CA
My family's go to bar soap. I like it a lot because it doesn't leave my skin feeling slippery with residue. I usually purchase from either Walmart or target. It's has a refreshing scent that stays with you without the residue! I would recommend especially to anyone who has sensitive skin that breaks out to the heavily perfumed liquid soaps.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
This is a great product of soap, the scents are nice, but if kept in water it will slowly shrink down, I use it daily in the shower and for the sink soap dish, I buy ito from Wal-Mart. Where it's reasonably priced, I buy every month, definitely try it out.
Romona R.
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
Lever 2000 soap is a pretty good soap that gives off a pretty good scent. I have very sensitive skin so I cant use Lever 2000 but I can tell you that it is a good soap and it is very cheap with very reasonable prices no matter where you go to purchase it
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?