BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Melinda D.
Rock Hill, SC
It doesn't dry my skin out and has a nice scent. I use it to shave and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Inez S.
North Brunswick
I love the clean fresh scent Lever 2000 gives. After showering I feel and smell so fresh and clean.
Charlene S.
Akron, OH
It make you feel so clean and fresh. You will like it so you feel so clean YOU WILL REALLY LIKE IT
Gloria M.
East Tawas, MI
great scent. soft lather and rinses clean off your body leaving no feeling of residue on your skin.
jane R.
Milford, PA
Lightly scented with a rich creamy lather . Very gentle on your skin. Leaves you feeling confidant
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap doesn't work for it dries out my skin but my boyfriend swears by it. So we still buy it.
Adrianna V.
Tucson, AZ
Love this soap! It makes your skin feel so clean and refreshed I absolutely love it for my family!
Kayla
We love how clean we feel after using. The refreshing tingle is welcomed after a long day at work!
Nohemy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Best body soap I have not found another body soap that will not leave skin try or oily. Feel clean.
Crystal T.
Portville, NY
Smells good and gives you a squeaky clean feeling! Sometimes leaves your skin feeling dry and tight
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?