BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Mario C.
Mendota, CA
The soap as you would expect is a good smelling bar and when you used it you don't feel like it is oily and leaving residue. One of the things that sets it apart from other soaps is that it actually still smells good after your done taking a shower and doesn't fade away right after you take it off.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I've bought it at Walmart and any drugstore. The bar itself lasts a while as long as it stays dry. I've used it every time I takes bath or shower. I would totally use it more. Just have to watch my skin to make sure it doesn't dry out.(:
Destiny M.
I'm all about long lasting fresh scents! Lever 2000 smells so fresh on the skin, it's a very noticeable scent that last all day. Sometimes I catch my self smelling my arm. I definitely recommend this to those looking for something refreshing and light.
Pedro G.
Orlando, FL
This soap I love, love how fresh and clean you fell after you are done showering. Also I like that it doesn't dry out your skin. It deeply cleans and is good getting the grease out of my hands. I do recommend this product and if you want to feel fresh and clean this is the product you want to use.
Beata G.
Howard Beach, NY

I don't normally buy this brand of soap but it was on a very good sale so I thought I would give it a try. It goes rather quickly but I like it so much better than the cheap brands (like Ivory) that I normally buy. The smell is so nice and the lather too. Comparable to Dove soap bars but a lot less expensive (at least when I purchased them). Great for men or women, the scent isn't more for a man or woman.
Anne D.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my go-to bar soap. The scent isn't overly feminine or masculine and it doesn't leave a soapy residue on my skin. I love that no matter where I am in the country, I can purchase this soap at any big box store and still get the same product. Consistency is key when you're always on the go!
Lisa P.
Camarillo, CA
I chose this bar of soap because it had a fresh smell. It lasted through many uses because I love to have a thick lather of soap when I wash my body. Maybe since I use a lot of soap at a time it felt some what dry and had to use lotion to remoisturize. I would definitely buy this brand again.
krystal l.
Lever 2000 smells clean and fresh, and will leave you feeling clean without drying your skin like other brand soaps. It's a nice soap to have and is good value for the quality to receive. The fragrance isn't too overwhelming if you like the smell.
Destiny H.
This brand of soap is so fresh and one of the only brand of soaps that does not make my skin feel really stiff. I would use this soap everyday. It still makes my skin feel a little stiff but I love the smell and I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
Lever Bar Soap offers a deep cleanse without leaving behind a grime-like film on my skin. The fresh and clean scent is long-lasting. I also really like the consistency of the soap and the smooth way it washes my skin. Definitely would recommend!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?