BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
one of my favorite bar soaps . This is great for everyday use for men and women. I think it gentle enough for me and the price is good. It gives you a nice clean feeling and fresh smell. I use it often during the year and I would buy it again and I recommend you try it
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Lever 2000 is a favorite of my husband. He likes the fresh scent without the sticky residue. He works outside daily and wants something that lasts versus just smells good. The price is always decent because someone always has a sale on it. I would definitely recommend!
Monique U.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Love this soap because it's affordable & gives you a clean feeling after, no left over residue! Also Some hospitals use this soap since it is antibacterial! Once had a small infection on my elbow from a big bite & was told to use this by a nurse & it definitely helped!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best Soap ever clean smell not over powering that layers well with my high end perfumes I love to wear!!! You do not want an overpowering soap scent when you have high dollar fragrances instead! This is my go to soap bar leave my skin clean and lightly fragranced!!! :)
Taneeka E.
Taneeka E.
Lauderhill, FL
Lever 2000 is a pretty good soap. As far back as I can remember, my parents have bought this soap. We usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreens. The scent is pretty good. I use it every few weeks because I switch my soaps up. I have no problem purchasing this soap again.
Charmian G.
Charmian G.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the way this soap smells. It's strong enough to do the job but gentle on my skin, doesn't leave a film. I feel clean and fresh after I finish using. My dry skin is moisturized, doesn't feel itchy. I buy and use it regularly. I recommend you try it for yourself!
Summer P.
Summer P.
Byron, GA
Love it. The smell is amazing and I always feel fresh and clean after showering. Very responsible in prices and even more when there is a sale and coupons. I'd give it 5 stars tho cause its really good for the body and doesnt dry out the skin. I would buy this again.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indio, CA
Love the smell of the soap but when you rinse it off it leaves the skin feeling kind of dry. The price is good for the pack size. I bought this because I grew up using it and have a hard time trying new items. I would recommend it to people who have really oily skin.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Ocala, FL
Love the way that it smells and i love the way it makes my body fell afterwards its a good price and you can find it at local store like the dollar general and Walmart it will leave a lingering scent on you all day i would sure recommend to a friend or family memeber
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?