BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Beata G.
Howard Beach, NY

I don't normally buy this brand of soap but it was on a very good sale so I thought I would give it a try. It goes rather quickly but I like it so much better than the cheap brands (like Ivory) that I normally buy. The smell is so nice and the lather too. Comparable to Dove soap bars but a lot less expensive (at least when I purchased them). Great for men or women, the scent isn't more for a man or woman.
Destiny H.
This brand of soap is so fresh and one of the only brand of soaps that does not make my skin feel really stiff. I would use this soap everyday. It still makes my skin feel a little stiff but I love the smell and I would definitely buy it again.
krystal l.
Lever 2000 smells clean and fresh, and will leave you feeling clean without drying your skin like other brand soaps. It's a nice soap to have and is good value for the quality to receive. The fragrance isn't too overwhelming if you like the smell.
Emily H.
Ridgefield, CT
It cleans the skin well and has a nice, fresh, clean scent. I highly recommend this product for people looking for a good cleanse. I use this product every day. One con is that you really need to moisturize. That isn't really a problem, though.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
Lever Bar Soap offers a deep cleanse without leaving behind a grime-like film on my skin. The fresh and clean scent is long-lasting. I also really like the consistency of the soap and the smooth way it washes my skin. Definitely would recommend!
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
I like the soap and it's clean scent. Although sometimes I smell another scent that doesn't smell very good. I wonder if it's the soap chemistry and my body. It isn't a long lasting smell. I would recommend his soap because I buy it almost always.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
It gets the job done and I do feel like it gets me clean, but it leaves my skin dry. The clean scent does last a long time. I used it daily for several months, but then decided to switch brands because it was too harsh on my skin. I would buy it again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Chelsea V.
I'm always skeptical on using bar soap because I always feel like my skin feel tight after I use it. My mom bought this and I decided to try it out. It didn't make my skin feel tight at all! Nice and smooth and it smells great. I use this product everyday so I definitely recommend it!
Cynthia E.
Vineland, NJ
I loved using this product. I would recommend it to everyone it feels very smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any of the soap or any ashy skin afterwards. Before buying this soap I use to buy dove but I felt it wasn't doing the job so I bought this soap instead
anne d.
Saint Albans, NY
Honestly i just love this soap i been using since i was young like for real, there's always been a lot of them at my house my parents always had some just in case one is finish. Its just great i love it like or real, it has a great smell and its just great and it makes me feel so soft and it makes me feel so clean. i just love this soap
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?