BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing! It smells really fresh & it definitely makes you clean. However, I prefer soap that DOES NOT make your skin squeaky. I feel like it's stripping away all my moisture. But if that's what you like, this is the perfect bar of soap for YOU!
Imani B.
Laurel, MD
Very nice, leaves you feeling refreshed after a long day . The scent is nice and light. It makes you feel dry and you don't have to worry about residue. The feeling does last for a long time which is always good. I would recommend this soap to other people.
Hannah H.
I've used this product ever since I was really little. My mom has always bought this and it's always left my skin feeling clean. You can get it just about anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I will always buy this product because of how great the clean is.
Pedro G.
Orlando, FL
This soap I love, love how fresh and clean you fell after you are done showering. Also I like that it doesn't dry out your skin. It deeply cleans and is good getting the grease out of my hands. I do recommend this product and if you want to feel fresh and clean this is the product you want to use.
Destiny M.
I'm all about long lasting fresh scents! Lever 2000 smells so fresh on the skin, it's a very noticeable scent that last all day. Sometimes I catch my self smelling my arm. I definitely recommend this to those looking for something refreshing and light.
Olga E.
Los Angeles, CA
Standard bar of soap. I used it over vacation so I didn't really have a choice as to the brand. Overall It was okay, I used it for a week and it wasn't as gentle as I am used to, but it wasn't harsh. It was not pricey, it was the cheapest one on the shelf, so for a vacation, it could have been worst.
Mario C.
Mendota, CA
The soap as you would expect is a good smelling bar and when you used it you don't feel like it is oily and leaving residue. One of the things that sets it apart from other soaps is that it actually still smells good after your done taking a shower and doesn't fade away right after you take it off.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I've bought it at Walmart and any drugstore. The bar itself lasts a while as long as it stays dry. I've used it every time I takes bath or shower. I would totally use it more. Just have to watch my skin to make sure it doesn't dry out.(:
Lisa P.
Camarillo, CA
I chose this bar of soap because it had a fresh smell. It lasted through many uses because I love to have a thick lather of soap when I wash my body. Maybe since I use a lot of soap at a time it felt some what dry and had to use lotion to remoisturize. I would definitely buy this brand again.
Beata G.
Howard Beach, NY

I don't normally buy this brand of soap but it was on a very good sale so I thought I would give it a try. It goes rather quickly but I like it so much better than the cheap brands (like Ivory) that I normally buy. The smell is so nice and the lather too. Comparable to Dove soap bars but a lot less expensive (at least when I purchased them). Great for men or women, the scent isn't more for a man or woman.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?