BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Charlene S.
Akron, OH
It make you feel so clean and fresh. You will like it so you feel so clean YOU WILL REALLY LIKE IT
Kayla
We love how clean we feel after using. The refreshing tingle is welcomed after a long day at work!
Crystal T.
Portville, NY
Smells good and gives you a squeaky clean feeling! Sometimes leaves your skin feeling dry and tight
David H.
Hernando, FL
It keeps my skin from drying out and soft and i don't itch from dry shin

pros helps with dry skin
Erna C.
I use this soap on my boys they are very active and this soap keep them smelling fresh all day..
Abdul T.
Thes smell so good even my friends where asking where did I get it from I bout it from Sams clubb
Latonya R.
Jackson, MS
Its ok!! It makes your skin kind of smooth! It has a wonderful sent and it doesn't leave residue!
Aylin T.
Leaves skin smelling amazing! I love the way my dkin feels after I have just finished showering!
Blanca R.
Houston
I like it lives my skin clean and fresh al day..my skin is so greesy so this soap helps me a lot .
Dennise E.
Phoenix, AZ
Product gives you clean feeling, but the skin don't look enriched.you get more of a dry feeling.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?