BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Michelle M.
South Saint Paul
Hands down my favorite bar soap ever. The scent is light and "clean" and leaves you feeling fresh!
Lily J.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Good product but I did not like the residu it left behind on my skin making it feel sort of sticky
Melika M.
Queens Vlg, NY
Makes your skin feel so smooth and fresh. The smell of this soap is so good. It's not drying at all
Anna S.
Natchitoches, LA
It is very good it helps my skin get better it also give my skin that smooth soft baby get felling
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
Works great,great scent and long lasting.good prices.Lever 2000 is available at local big box store
Adrianna V.
Tucson, AZ
Love this soap! It makes your skin feel so clean and refreshed I absolutely love it for my family!
shirley h.
Saltillo, MS
My whole family uses this soap been using it for years. Tough on body oder but gentle on your skin
judy v.
Kearns, UT
Love the smell of this soap. Also feel really clean after washing. Doesnt leave you oily or greasy
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap doesn't work for it dries out my skin but my boyfriend swears by it. So we still buy it.
Elizabeth S.
Panama City, FL
Love the smell and clean feel! It's great that I have found one soap that all of my family can use.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?