BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
I really like how this soap make me feel extra clean. Fresh scent , very good product.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Cleveland, TN
Smells great and good on your skin. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Lanett, AL
VERY REFRESHING! LEAVES YOU WITH A CLEAN FRESH FEELING WITHOUT THE FILM OF MOST SOAPS
Melinda L.
Melinda L.
Pittsburgh
Not my favorite brand but the have antibacterial soap which I use when I get tattoos
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
My skin was left si smooth and smelt so good. I slept like a baby as I smelt myself.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Whitesville, KY
Lever 2000 has fresh clean smell and very moisturizing. I highly recommend this soap
Amber T.
Amber T.
Smells good, doesn't leave a filmy feeling. More of a manly type soap in my opinion.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Newark , Nj
Great soap keeps skin feeling fresh and clean , I use it all the time and I love it.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Havertown, PA
I love the smell of this soap and how clean , and yet not dried out , my skin feels
Katana S.
Katana S.
I used to use this when I was younger but doesn't like the leftover sticky feeling
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?