BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Michelle V.
This soap has such an amazing and clean scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft with no soapy residue.
Sherry A.
Cullman, AL
Loved the smell. Its very refreshing. It did seem to dry my skin out a little more then other brands.

Tamara M.
Irmo, SC
Love the smell, great lather, however, it leaves a slight film and can be slightly drying for my skin
Marlana G.
Imperial Beach
I love how clean I feel after using this soap! It doesn't leave you feeling slimy like sime soap do!
Briana G.
I think this soap is decent. It leaves your skin feeling dry though. I will not be repurchasing this
Christina I.
Arlington
Lever soap smells refreshing it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Soap last long time. Good price .
maci h.
Campbell, MO
Used for a belly piercing. Healed within a week. Love this. I like that it doesn't dry out your skin.
Michelle S.
Kennett, MO
I love this soap, I leaves my skin soft. It lathers really well. I also love that fresh clean smell.
Rhonda K.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the moisturizing effects of the soap..it’s nice and clean and does not “melt” in the bath water
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA
It really cleans the skin and makes its soft. This product makes my skim feel clean and more hydrated
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?