BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Ivette S.
Ivette S.
Arlington, TX
I mainly by according to scent and this smells really good and it leaves my skin soft.
Stacia Y.
Stacia Y.
Live Oak , Tx
Love this bar soap, makes my skin feel soft and clean. My boyfriend and I both use it.
Ashanti B.
Ashanti B.
Ridgeway, VA
It smells good it makes your body smell good and it last long it moisturizes your skin
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bessemer, AL
It was ok the lonely thing was it let a filmy feel on my skin. Bought it at wall mart.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Delran, NJ
Best soap for a great wash. Smells awesome!! You should use it everyday for soft skin.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
This such has such a refreshing scent to it. I think it's a good value for your money.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Love this soap, the smell is awesome and I feel so invigorated and clean after bathing
I love this soap! I leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The scent is good too :)
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.
They're alright I prefer dial bar soap instead, they don't leave a residue on the skin
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?