BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Deshanae W.
Detroit, MI
I like it I felt really clean and it smells fresh. I feel clean the whole day. It is a great product.
Michelle S.
Kennett, MO
I love this soap, I leaves my skin soft. It lathers really well. I also love that fresh clean smell.
Britney F.
Fresh smell! Doesn't leave you with a residue. Perfect body wash! Definitely recommend it to others.
monica n.
College Station, TX
Very refreshing, doesn't leave skin dry and moisturizes skin. The price is not bad and a good value.
Wendy B.
Kernersville, NC
Product cleans skin very well and leaves soft, fresh scent for hours. Great product at a great value.
miranda o.
Staten Island, NY
I used it to keep my piercings clean and it ensured me that they wouldn't get infected! great product
Michelle M.
South Saint Paul
Hands down my favorite bar soap ever. The scent is light and "clean" and leaves you feeling fresh!
jane R.
Milford, PA
Lightly scented with a rich creamy lather . Very gentle on your skin. Leaves you feeling confidant
I have dry skin and this soap makes my skin feel clean and smooth . Not pricey like the other soaps
Melika M.
Queens Vlg, NY
Makes your skin feel so smooth and fresh. The smell of this soap is so good. It's not drying at all
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?