BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Teri C.
Rotonda West, FL
I love the fresh clean feeling and scent. Lever 2000 does not leave a film and that fact is awesome.
Michelle S.
Kennett, MO
I love this soap, I leaves my skin soft. It lathers really well. I also love that fresh clean smell.
Christina I.
Arlington
Lever soap smells refreshing it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Soap last long time. Good price .
Deshanae W.
Detroit, MI
I like it I felt really clean and it smells fresh. I feel clean the whole day. It is a great product.
Amanda F.
Bentonville, AR
I love the smell of these soap bars. They do not dry out your skin. They leave you feeling refreshed.
Cynthia L.
I love the scent of this soap have been using it for years. I feel refreshed an clean after each use.
miranda o.
Staten Island, NY
I used it to keep my piercings clean and it ensured me that they wouldn't get infected! great product
Rhonda K.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the moisturizing effects of the soap..it’s nice and clean and does not “melt” in the bath water
monica n.
College Station, TX
Very refreshing, doesn't leave skin dry and moisturizes skin. The price is not bad and a good value.
Lisa D.
Frisco, TX
Smells good and a great price. Can be purchased almost anywhere and in bulk. My whole family uses it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?