BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Kim C.
I love the clean scent. It doesn't irritate my skin. I have been using this brand for over 10 years.
Deshanae W.
Detroit, MI
I like it I felt really clean and it smells fresh. I feel clean the whole day. It is a great product.
monica n.
College Station, TX
Very refreshing, doesn't leave skin dry and moisturizes skin. The price is not bad and a good value.
Krissa S.
Didnt like it due to it left my skin dry and flaky i wouldnt recamend if you have baby sensative skin
Barbara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Have used this brand of soap for years. Nice clean scent and it rinses very well without any residue.
Maria A.
Kissimmee, FL
Not that expensive. Makes you feel fresh and clean..my son uses it everyday before he goes to work..
Wendy B.
Kernersville, NC
Product cleans skin very well and leaves soft, fresh scent for hours. Great product at a great value.
miranda o.
Staten Island, NY
I used it to keep my piercings clean and it ensured me that they wouldn't get infected! great product
Lisa D.
Frisco, TX
Smells good and a great price. Can be purchased almost anywhere and in bulk. My whole family uses it.
Amanda F.
Bentonville, AR
I love the smell of these soap bars. They do not dry out your skin. They leave you feeling refreshed.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?