BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Megan I.
Megan I.
Brookhaven, MS
I always feel clean after using lever 2000. I does not leave a residue or break me out!
Paolita Z.
Paolita Z.
I been using it for a long time i just love the scent and the feel i get after showers.
Dyanna M.
Dyanna M.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Leaves your body feelinging fresh all day long!! A must have in my home!
dhvani p.
dhvani p.
Saraland, AL
Great price; and value and product. it worth the money
pros
and no
cons
great 8 pack
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Frostproof, FL
It's a nice and refreshing soap. It's one product I have been enjoying for many years.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
it was great, left me feeling clean. The scent is pleasing. I purchased it at walmart.
Qiana B.
Qiana B.
Southfield, MI
Makes me feel refreshingly clean. Removes all debris and doesn't leave me feeling dry.
Lorraine H.
Lorraine H.
Lever has a nice scent. Has a nice lather and rinses clean. I use ut on a daily basis.
Deedee F.
Deedee F.
Bronx, NY
Love the crisp scent and it lathers a lot . keeping me clean and fresh most of the day
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Brownsville, TX
Smells great my kids loved it! Leaves them feeling fresh and smelling awesome all day.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?