BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Taleiya F.
This soap right hear is great. It makes my skin feel so refreashed. It also smells soo good too!!!:)
miranda o.
Staten Island, NY
I used it to keep my piercings clean and it ensured me that they wouldn't get infected! great product
Deshanae W.
Detroit, MI
I like it I felt really clean and it smells fresh. I feel clean the whole day. It is a great product.
Michelle V.
This soap has such an amazing and clean scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft with no soapy residue.
monica n.
College Station, TX
Very refreshing, doesn't leave skin dry and moisturizes skin. The price is not bad and a good value.
Christina I.
Arlington
Lever soap smells refreshing it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Soap last long time. Good price .
Briana G.
I think this soap is decent. It leaves your skin feeling dry though. I will not be repurchasing this
Marlana G.
Imperial Beach
I love how clean I feel after using this soap! It doesn't leave you feeling slimy like sime soap do!
Mary G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like the smell and it rinses clean. The price is affordable also. It is not a skin softening soap.
Barbara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Have used this brand of soap for years. Nice clean scent and it rinses very well without any residue.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?