BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Jayme J.
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I love their Fresh scent. They lather really good. My husband really enjoys lever 2000.
Massy T.
Massy T.
I really like this product, does smell very good like fresh. I don't think it's pricey,
Paolita Z.
Paolita Z.
I been using it for a long time i just love the scent and the feel i get after showers.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
The smell is great but, this soap dries our skin out too much. I will not buy it again.
Dyanna M.
Dyanna M.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Leaves your body feelinging fresh all day long!! A must have in my home!
Megan I.
Megan I.
Brookhaven, MS
I always feel clean after using lever 2000. I does not leave a residue or break me out!
Diane K.
Diane K.
Lake Forest, IL
The best scent and not over drying yet cleans me up after working out like nothing else
Xerena M.
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love the way my body feels after using this product. But the smell is not that great!
Dajana P.
Dajana P.
Love this product gets your skin smooth and baby like doesn't leave any residue behind.
Danetta D.
Danetta D.
Shreveport, LA
They sometimes leave your skin dry
and rough.Its not as good as dove for me personally.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?