BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Emily M.
This is my favorite bar soap when I'm not in the mood for body wash. Good smell, good value, no residue.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how it makes my skin feel soft not to dry. It has a good scent it gives my skin a clean fresh look.
Genesis R.
Bronx, NY
Left my skin feeling very smooth. I would recommend it. Not to harsh for my skin and I have gentle skin.
Dajah M.
BEEN USING THIS SINCE I WAS YOUNG! It's such a good product. Leaves your skin smelling good and smooth.
Neftaly B.
Hidrata mucho la piel, no la deja reseca y da la sensación de frescura inmediatamente, lo uso diario...
Dee M.
Georgetown, TN
Great , I love the fresh clean smell. Leaves skin feeling clean not dingy or grimy feeling. Rinses well
Karri M.
Sumner, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite bat soap hands down! It makes my skin soft and feel super clean and I love the smell of it.
Katie W.
You can get nice suds with this soap and it smells nice. Does leave my skin a little dry. Price is ok.
kristian k.
Ruskin, FL
The lever 2000 is actually a really good soad my doctor recommended it to use to wash my face for acne.
Jennifer S.
Alton, IL
Work great on my face when I start to get pimples. It does a great job of drying out those icky spots.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?