BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Keystone Heights, FL
We love it. We love it. It smells great. Reasonably priced.works great. Love the product.
I've used this for years, keeps my fave clean and leveled .

Smells good and does the job
Riah D.
Riah D.
Kansas City, MO
The smell was fantastic. But after a few minutes of towel drying my skin got really dry.
Janine S.
Janine S.
Mattoon, IL
The smell seems a bit manly, and me being a woman, I'd prefer to not smell like cologne.
I like that it doesn't leave my skin feels big oily. Whenever I use it I feel very clean
Liz S.
Liz S.
New Hyde Park, NY
This soap serves its purpose on making you feel fresh and clean with an affordable cost!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Willow Grove, PA
Used this soap my entire life. Gets you clean and feeling fresh. Also pretty affordable.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Slatersville, RI
It does exactly what it's supposed to do, without drying or leaving a residue or scent.
Donna C.
Donna C.
My husband uses this soap. He said he just likes how it feels and makes him feel clean.
David H.
David H.
Manchester, NH
Love this soap....nice lather...great smell...feel refreshed and clean after my shower.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?