BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kara K.
Cincinnati, OH
We usually use liquid soap but this is the bar soap we use whenever we do, it has a really nice smell.
Madison C.
Pelzer
There not really much I can say about this. It's soap. It's what my parents buy... so I have to use it
Karri M.
Sumner, WA
My favorite bat soap hands down! It makes my skin soft and feel super clean and I love the smell of it.
Jennifer D.
I love the way Lever smells but don't like the way my skin feels. My skin feels to ruff after I use it.
Neftaly B.
Hidrata mucho la piel, no la deja reseca y da la sensación de frescura inmediatamente, lo uso diario...
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA
It really cleans the skin and makes its soft. This product makes my skim feel clean and more hydrated
Tamara M.
Irmo, SC
Love the smell, great lather, however, it leaves a slight film and can be slightly drying for my skin
Lisa D.
Frisco, TX
Smells good and a great price. Can be purchased almost anywhere and in bulk. My whole family uses it.
Mary G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like the smell and it rinses clean. The price is affordable also. It is not a skin softening soap.
Teri C.
Rotonda West, FL
I love the fresh clean feeling and scent. Lever 2000 does not leave a film and that fact is awesome.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?