BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Xaxivelle F.
Deltona, FL
This soap leave my skin feeling dry and irritated. Has a weird waxy finish. But does smell pretty good.
Monica A.
Leaves a clean feeling. Doesn't feel to dry after use. I use it when I have a coupon available for it.
kristian k.
Ruskin, FL
The lever 2000 is actually a really good soad my doctor recommended it to use to wash my face for acne.
Taylor M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pretty happy with this product. Left a lot of soap scum in the tub, but it was fairly easy to wash off.
Tommie D.
Horn Lake, MS
I love the clean scent. It doesn't dry my skin out. Reasonably priced and great for the entire family.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Hubby loves this after a long hard day at work doing new plumbing jobs and he smells so good with this.
Neftaly B.
Hidrata mucho la piel, no la deja reseca y da la sensación de frescura inmediatamente, lo uso diario...
Kristen G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great scent and price. My family and I purchase this regularly when we need to refill our shower soap.
Meghan P.
Loooooooce this soap one of the best ones you can get. Smells fresh and leave your skin feeling fresh.
Lisa L.
Englewood, CO
Smells great! Doesn't dry out your skin like other bar soaps. Not overly fragrant but has a fresh smell
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?