BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Karrie B.
Karrie B.
Smells amazing and leaves you squeaky clean!
Lasts longer than expected and suds up nicely
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Miami Beach, FL
Cleans and refreshes and makes me feel great. I use it in the shower with a wet hand towel
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
Summerville, SC
Love this soap! always smells super fresh and doesn't leave any residue or dry out my skin
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Love how great it smells, /and how it doesnt leave your body dry from any soap bar resedue
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Love the way this soap smells and feels on my skin. I truly feel refreshed after using it.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Does not dry out skin. Skin smells good all day long.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Keystone Heights, FL
We love it. We love it. It smells great. Reasonably priced.works great. Love the product.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Wichita, KS
The smell was refreshing and the soap didn't leave a gross residue afterwards! Satisfied!
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
I like the smell and the formula it's not dry I really like it.. it feels fresh and clean
Jeanette Z.
Jeanette Z.
This is the only soap bar we use at oir house my son loves it and it doesnt break him out
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?