BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Claudia R.
Montclair, CA
Absolutely love this bar soap. Smells amazing and I feel really clean after using it. Totally recommend it.
Selah L.
Hampton, VA
It does what soap is supposed to do. It cleans but the I just don't feel "refreshed" when I'm done using it
Taija Rae B.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the scent of this soap so refreshing.
This is gentle on skin I even use it for my baby every summer.
Erka P.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Great product. Smells super good but leaves the skin feeling dry and easily sticks to tub/ shower when wet.
Bee A.
Highland Park, MI
I honestly love this soap. Its the next Go to after dove..It smells really good and makes you feel clean
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Feels refreshing I get body and doesn't leave you a soapy after build you just feel so good and refreshed
Melanie B.
Highly recommend this product. I have super sensitive skin to allergies and this never causes a reaction.
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA
Love it so much!!! It is smooth on the skin and you smell fresh and clean afterwards. Highly recommend it
Cassandra L.
Macon, GA
Overall great soap. Smells fresh longer. I would recommend this great soap to every member of the house.
Emily M.
This is my favorite bar soap when I'm not in the mood for body wash. Good smell, good value, no residue.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?