BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Mikhala W.
Mikhala W.
Sugar Hill , GA
Smells really nice. doesn't leave that weird tight feeling in your skin. Nice and clean lol
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
White Hall, AR
Lever soap leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. My family loves this great product!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Love this soap -- clean, refreshing scent, not too drying. We've used this soap for years.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Poplarville, MS
Really enjoyed this soap. Smelled real good and just left a clean scent and feeling on you
Megan O.
Megan O.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how it smells! Leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth and smelling good! Great purchase
Jeannette R.
Jeannette R.
I love the clean smell. It makes my skin soft and I always feel refreshed after showering.
Shellida H.
Shellida H.
I love the way my skin feels afterwards and how clean I feel. I absolutely love this soap.
Smells amazing. It's last up to like a good 2 weeks keeps your skin smelling fresh as ever
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Hudson, ME
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Soap makes you smell great. Lathers well. Great price.
Lynne H.
Lynne H.
This has the most amazing fragrance and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, not dry.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?