BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Cassandra L.
Macon, GA
Overall great soap. Smells fresh longer. I would recommend this great soap to every member of the house.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Feels refreshing I get body and doesn't leave you a soapy after build you just feel so good and refreshed
Erica A.
I have very dry skin, so this soap doesn't dry my skin out more. I love the scent it leaves on my skin.
Neftaly B.
Hidrata mucho la piel, no la deja reseca y da la sensación de frescura inmediatamente, lo uso diario...
Kara K.
Cincinnati, OH
We usually use liquid soap but this is the bar soap we use whenever we do, it has a really nice smell.
Madison C.
Pelzer
There not really much I can say about this. It's soap. It's what my parents buy... so I have to use it
Monica A.
Leaves a clean feeling. Doesn't feel to dry after use. I use it when I have a coupon available for it.
Kristen G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great scent and price. My family and I purchase this regularly when we need to refill our shower soap.
kristian k.
Ruskin, FL
The lever 2000 is actually a really good soad my doctor recommended it to use to wash my face for acne.
Dee M.
Georgetown, TN
Great , I love the fresh clean smell. Leaves skin feeling clean not dingy or grimy feeling. Rinses well
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?