BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Shannon B.
Simpsonville, SC
It is a fresh wash and only bar soap I trust to use on my face. It leaves my face fresh and clean every time
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fresh and clean fragrance. For the whole family to use. I have enjoyed this product since it was introduced.
Johnnie J.
Gordon, GA
My family and I love lever 2000. It smells fresh and clean and it nourishes your skin, doesn't dry it out.
pasha B.
Saffell, AR
Love the smell of this soap! Love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin! It is one of my favorite bar soaps!
Diana P.
Beech Island, SC
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean without the sticky feeling of most other soaps I have used in the past.
Selah L.
Hampton, VA
It does what soap is supposed to do. It cleans but the I just don't feel "refreshed" when I'm done using it
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Lever 2000 has a great scent an cleans skin really well without drying it out. It is a favorite in my home.
Lin P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this soap for years ! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean and not filmy like the other bars
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thee only soap I basically use on my body... keeps you fresh all day... leaves no residue and smells great!
Natalie C.
Telford, PA
This bar soap is great for the whole family. It's not manly or feminine smelling, so it works for everyone.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?