BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI
We currently use this soap its very refreshing and smells clean. This soap does not give our family rashes and no one in the family is allergic to this brand. We highly suggest use ing this brand.
Gabriela M.
This is one of the best experiences I've ever had when using a bar soap. The consistency is quite different to soaps like Palmolive and Dial and closer to the creamy Dove formula. Feels great on the skin and makes you feel fresh all day long.
Madison R.
Good for sensitive skin doesn't dry skin out but yet takes all of the grease and grime off, leaves you feeling clean and refreshed
Kasey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells great and keeps me from having bad smelling sweat after a long day at work and a workout.
Tami L.
Arvada, CO
good value...great smell, no residue..clean feeling
easily available long lasting nice packaging

ana v.
Ocala, FL
Its a good soap, not that expensive and it makes you feel clean and fresh. I will recommended to any body.
Shawnti S.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this product it's so amazing. It leaves my skin soft and so moisturized. I definitely recommend this product
Taylor H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this soap it makes my skin very soft! I wouldn't really say theirs any cons to it. It's smells really good! It's very long lasting as well! It's nice and gentle. I will definitely buy this again! It's amazing
Amanda F.
Bentonville, AR
I love the smell of these soap bars. They do not dry out your skin. They leave you feeling refreshed.
Elizabeth C.
Breinigsville, PA
Love the smell and makes me feel very clean. I use it to clean my face and it really helps with my oily. It leaves a very clean feeling. The only thing is that I wish it was moisturizing. Other than that I will continue to purchase and use it everyday.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?