BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Amber M.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Great fragrance love this product! We recommend to everyone if you haven't tried it already
Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.
Doe swhat its supposed to do however can dry out my skin a tad but nice earthy fresh scent!
Denise D.
Denise D.
Buffalo, NY
Lever is a great refreshing soap. It lathers nicely and leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Tamana M.
Tamana M.
I Love this brand I can't use anything other than this. It's so refreshing and smells good.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
Lever 2000 leaves no residue and provides the cleanest feeling, leaving a refreshing smell.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Glendale, AZ
Clean scent and easily foams. Doesn't dry skin badly. Doesn't melt terribly and make a mess
Myla N.
Myla N.
My family used this soap for a long time , we love the scent at smoothness in our our skin.
Mikhala W.
Mikhala W.
Sugar Hill , GA
Smells really nice. doesn't leave that weird tight feeling in your skin. Nice and clean lol
SHARON B.
SHARON B.
Glendale, AZ
I love Lever 2000 for every day use. It does not dry out my skin and is not overly scented.
AC A.
AC A.
Summerville, SC
The product clean and refreshes at the same time. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?