BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

maximiliano m.
I love the texture and smell of this product. Totally recommend it to anyone seeking a clean high quality soap! I use it every day and its kept my skin looking and feeling great.
Tiffani M.
Albers, IL
I like Lever2000 because it is really budget friendly. I am really not a big bar soap fan but this has a great clean scent that actually sticks to you unlike other more expensive brands of body soap. Both me and my husband use this soap.
Francheska B.
Woodbridge, NJ
It's a refreshing soap for someone with eczema. My eczema is almost always severely dry. Lately with Levers soap, I notice it's making my skin slightly less dry after a shower.
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I love lever 2000 bars I can never ever find the body wash but I do love it it is a favorite of mine it is a go to him for a condition that I have in a very works well with it given me a refreshing sent
My husband actually like it too
Tanya C.
Mc Dade, TX
I love this brand since it is a deodorant soap but it is not overly drying. I also think that it is affordable. I use it everyday and when I run out I am not happy! It is gentle but effective at the same time. This is my go to soap.
Kimberly F.
Greensboro, NC
This is a very good soap. I use it daily in the shower. It doesn't leave a soap residue on me and it doesn't dry out my skin. It has a great scent. It is my regular go to soap even when I use body wash I supplement with Lever 2000.
Anissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
This soap reminds me of my childhood and it's still great. I love how the bar soap lasts so long. One package lasted me for almost a year. Very economical and effective.
Desire Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
This soap is the only bar soap that I've used that didn't make my skin break out. It was very gentle on my skin and face. It has a nice light scent and is great on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sa'Mya T.
Louisville, KY
I love lever 2000 because it washes all the dirt and oils off your body and leaves your skin soft and smelling good. Lever is personally one of my favorite soap brands
Penny C.
Shacklefords, VA
I like the bar soap once or twice a week helps with my combination skin. But can dry your skin out to much if used more often. Keeps a good smell on your skin longer..
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?