BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Josie A.
We have used Lever 2000 for about 2 years. I honestly not a fan of the product, but my husband likes it. I have several reasons I do not like the soap. First the soap melts away like butter. Secondly the scent is too strong. The vendor should also accommodate people with sensitivity to scents. Even if you put the soap in a soap dish it still doesn't last long. It would be great if they could make a multipack for large families.
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
I Love use the Lever 2000 bar soap. The smell is amazing and last a lot longer than other brands i have used. My skin stays a lot softer a lot longer and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I would defiantly continue using this product and recommend it to friends.
Hannah H.
I've used this product ever since I was really little. My mom has always bought this and it's always left my skin feeling clean. You can get it just about anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I will always buy this product because of how great the clean is.
Melinda D.
Rock Hill, SC
This soap has a clean fresh scent and does not dry my skin. It is gentle and perfect for my dry skin. It also rinses well and doesn't leave a residue. The price is a great value and I even put several bars in a clear glass container for decoration. I would highly recommend this soap for th e whole family.
Imani B.
Laurel, MD
Very nice, leaves you feeling refreshed after a long day . The scent is nice and light. It makes you feel dry and you don't have to worry about residue. The feeling does last for a long time which is always good. I would recommend this soap to other people.
Melissa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like using this a bar soap because right after you use it ,you feel very fresh and clean. I like feeling clean and fresh after I get out of a shower, and honestly I think that is exactally how you should feel. Other than getting this soap in your eyes😂 this is one of the best soaps I've used so far!😀
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing! It smells really fresh & it definitely makes you clean. However, I prefer soap that DOES NOT make your skin squeaky. I feel like it's stripping away all my moisture. But if that's what you like, this is the perfect bar of soap for YOU!
Jessie R.
I love the smell of this soap, it's so fresh and the smell stays even a few hours after I get out of the shower. Inexpensive but it still makes you feel really clean and smell really good. The smell is good for all genders, too. It doesn't seem to make my skin super soft, but I would just prefer to splurge on better lotion to use after I get out of the shower.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love Lever 2000 bar soap because it has a great smell and has a great lather. I started using this soap when I was younger and always end up coming back to it. I love that it has anti-bacterial benefits and comes in an 8-pack for under 7 dollars.
Olga E.
Los Angeles, CA
Standard bar of soap. I used it over vacation so I didn't really have a choice as to the brand. Overall It was okay, I used it for a week and it wasn't as gentle as I am used to, but it wasn't harsh. It was not pricey, it was the cheapest one on the shelf, so for a vacation, it could have been worst.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?