BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tiffeny W.
Tiffeny W.
Newaygo, MI
Lever 2000 has been my soap of choice for 10+ years. It has a clean and refreshing sent. Lever 2000 leaves my skin feeling clean. Lever 2000 has a great sent that wakes you up in the morning. I picked up my Lever 2000 up at Wal*Martin. I will continue to use this product.
Lekeitta F.
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
Habibah U.
Habibah U.
Dublin, CA
When I first saw this product it came at a really low price at dollar tree so I expected it to be very low quality but when I used it it not only left my skin squeaky clean but it also left it moisturized and not irritated. It was actually recommended for me by my mother.
miki m.
miki m.
Orange, CA
My overall experience was just ok with this soap since it drys out quickly and not very friendly to my skin. i got it from walmart. pros: the price is really good, cons: drys quckly, the scenet was just ok. i just recommend it to those who does not have a sensetive skin.
Nadaya P.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
This soap is the best all around cleansing soap. It is gentle enough for everyday use, and makes you feel very clean and refreshed. I love it for year round use, but especially summer. The smell doesn't irritate the body and is pleasant. This is the only body soap I use.
ashley B.
ashley B.
Martinsburg, OH
This soap really had a fresh, clean scent. It held together really well with twice daily use. My husband used the soap just as often. The lather was nice and it definitely cleaned well but dried out my skin pretty bad. I would recommend this but suggest a lotion as well.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
This soap has a super strong clean smell that leaves me feeling and smelling amazing. My kids use it as well and as much as they play outside, after a long day a lot playing and moving I can still smell the fresh scent on them when they come inside. This product is great
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cary, NC
Cleans really well, however, there is nothing super special about it. It is affordable and usually pretty convenient to buy as well. It is a pretty big bar and the scent is a pretty normal, clean scent- nothing super special though. (The eight pack is pretty convenient)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fresh smell when my skin is dry after the shower and I feel super clean. Never used it until just yesterday and it is awesome and no dry stiff feeling after the shower just that clean scent you want out of your bar of soap. Feel awesome fresh and clean all day.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Even though I consider this a men's soap, I absolutely love the smell of it. It keeps me smelling fresh, but also reminds my of my boyfriend throughout the day. I also love that it doesn't leave me feeling dry or filmy through the day. I will definitely continue to buy!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?