BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Josie A.
We have used Lever 2000 for about 2 years. I honestly not a fan of the product, but my husband likes it. I have several reasons I do not like the soap. First the soap melts away like butter. Secondly the scent is too strong. The vendor should also accommodate people with sensitivity to scents. Even if you put the soap in a soap dish it still doesn't last long. It would be great if they could make a multipack for large families.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
one of my favorite bar soaps . This is great for everyday use for men and women. I think it gentle enough for me and the price is good. It gives you a nice clean feeling and fresh smell. I use it often during the year and I would buy it again and I recommend you try it
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
I Love use the Lever 2000 bar soap. The smell is amazing and last a lot longer than other brands i have used. My skin stays a lot softer a lot longer and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I would defiantly continue using this product and recommend it to friends.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I love this soap but in the liquid form. For a year and a half it was the only one I would buy. It's too bad I can no longer find it. It worked well sand smelled so great! I would still be using it if it was still readily available at the stores I frequent most.
LaShawn C.
La Fayette, GA
The 8 pack is what I buy every time I am looking to buy soap. I always buy mine at Wal-Mart and it is a great price for the product and the amount. It isn't for sensitive skin; but it leaves me feeling clean and smelling clean! I would recommend this to others.
Lexi R.
newfield, NJ
I really love how fresh and clean I feel after using this soap. The way that it leaves my skin feeling is soft, and it smells really nice and clean as well. I'm the kind of person that enjoys smelling fresh after my shower, and this soap definitely achieves that.
Hannah H.
I've used this product ever since I was really little. My mom has always bought this and it's always left my skin feeling clean. You can get it just about anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I will always buy this product because of how great the clean is.
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing! It smells really fresh & it definitely makes you clean. However, I prefer soap that DOES NOT make your skin squeaky. I feel like it's stripping away all my moisture. But if that's what you like, this is the perfect bar of soap for YOU!
Imani B.
Laurel, MD
Very nice, leaves you feeling refreshed after a long day . The scent is nice and light. It makes you feel dry and you don't have to worry about residue. The feeling does last for a long time which is always good. I would recommend this soap to other people.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love Lever 2000 bar soap because it has a great smell and has a great lather. I started using this soap when I was younger and always end up coming back to it. I love that it has anti-bacterial benefits and comes in an 8-pack for under 7 dollars.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?