BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Lever 2000 leaves me feeling very clean. I love the scent. Original gas a fresh clean smell.
Leah M.
Leah M.
I love lever 2000. I feel so fresh after using it! fragrances need to be more diverse though
Jada W.
Jada W.
Newark, DE
it really smooths your skin. Its one od my favorite soaps to use abd especially for my face
Elsy C.
Elsy C.
Los Angeles, CA
makes you feel a fresh skin texture cremosita but if they could improve a little more flavor
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Cumberland, MD
This left my skin surprisingly soft. Most soap I feel dried out when I get out of the shower
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Makes my skin feel smooth and smells super nice! My skin feels fresh and cleaner every time!
sokhun c.
sokhun c.
Tacoma, WA
It made my skin squeaky clean. overall, it was a great product leaving no residue on my skin
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Great lather, and very nice clean scent! It does not dry out your skin like other bar soaps.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I like this product! my husband even enjoys it. We buy it is it's on sale or I have coupons.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Great fragrance love this product! We recommend to everyone if you haven't tried it already
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?