BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Shelbie m.
Packaging is moderate, product is true to description and marketing values, and a familiar aroma.
Lesley B.
Bean Station, TN
I love this soap! It is hard for me to find a product that will not irritate my skin since I have sensitive skin. I love the squeaky clean feeling this soap gives me.
Liza S.
Katy, TX
I like Lever 2000 because it makes my skin feel clean without any sticky residue. The clean fresh scent is great. Lever 2000 is a good value!
Ivette S.
Arlington, TX
I mainly by according to scent and this smells really good and it leaves my skin soft.
Richard D.
Dayton, TN
Clean smelling, lathers nicely, and leaves a clean, fresh feel . It is a good choice if you are looking for a clean fresh smell and feel. Reasonably priced and holds up well
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Leaves skin good and smells good my husband really loves it the most and he smells so good after Washing with it
Alex T.
Gray, LA
This is my favorite soap, smells so fresh and clean. Not sticky or slimy but last longer also.
Asia N.
I love lever 2000 soap all my kids can use it without getting rashes and it's fairly inexpensive. i have to get a soap that all the people in my family can use and this fits our budget and our needs. Love it!
Meg J.
Love my Lever 2000 soap for my morning showers. The fresh scent wakes me up and I'm ready to face the day. Who needs a coffee stop when I've got my Lever 2000!
Katina W.
After a long hot summer day, nothing feels better than a refreshing bath with my Lever2000. This soap leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out and I have sensitive skin it helps to know O can use this brand without having to worry about getting a rash.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?