BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Dawn C.
Orlando, FL
Lever 2000 get the job done, gets you cleaned up nice and smelling nice afterwards
Bar does last a long time.
Indea S.
I usually only use this soap when I get a new tattoo. It's gentle, it doesn't leave a film or residue behind.
Lizette M.
I love Lever 2000 I feel refreshed and ready to go right out the shower. It gets the job done feeling fresh.
Maira G.
Queens Village, NY
I was surprised at how clean it makes your skin feel. And I love the smell. Definitely will continue to buy.
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I love the fresh scent and the clean feel on your skin. This soap is not too drying during the winter months.
christina v.
Watertown, NY
This soap leaves me feeling so fresh and clean after my showers! And it makes the bathroom smell great also!!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the soap our house does not go without! We have been using it for years and will continue to forever!
Sheena R.
This soap is amazing it makes your skin feel perfect. And leaves you smelling so fresh and ckean. Love it!!!
Natalie C.
Telford, PA
This bar soap is great for the whole family. It's not manly or feminine smelling, so it works for everyone.
Tonee J.
Port Lavaca, TX
This soap made my skin feel so soft and refreshing ! I highly recommend it to anyone with dry flaky skin !
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?