BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Great fragrance love this product! We recommend to everyone if you haven't tried it already
Briana G.
I think this soap is decent. It leaves your skin feeling dry though. I will not be repurchasing this
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
This is usually what I get when I alternate between this or Dove and Caress. This leaves my skin smooth and refreshed with a watery fresh scent.
Martha B.
Tulare, CA
Love using lever 2000. Leaves my skin soft. Doesn't dry my skin at all. Smells great. Use this bar soap a lot. Recommend it
Aubrey S.
Cookeville, TN
Typical bar of soap. Does not leave soapy residue on skin. Leaves skin feeling clean with a nice clean scent. Very gentle on the skin.
Lisa M.
Lansdowne, PA
The fragrance was fresh and subtle. This soap lathered well with either a cloth or bath sponge. It could be more moisturizing.
Rosemary G.
I love how this product makes me feel clean and refreshed after each shower. The freshness feels like it last all day, only thing I don't like about it is I have combination skin type and this product does make my skin feel a bit dry but not excessively like other soaps I have tried. Other than that I personally like this product.
Jamie C.
Andover, MN
I love how it smells. Doesn't leave me feeling dried out after either. I like how it didn't leave a residue after also.
Brenda BJ J.
Rich Square
This soap is amazing it cleans your skin and makes it so soft and you can feel the cleanliness
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?