BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lee W.
Lee W.
Montgomery, TX
It works well, gentle on your skin and has a nice fresh fragrance but doesn't last very long.
natalie h.
natalie h.
gets you clean, but leaves a weird squeaky tight feeling on your skin after washing off suds.
April M.
April M.
Fresh and clean feeling with out any residue. Great scant that lasts through out the morning.
Lupita A.
Lupita A.
Baltimore
Leaves me with a clean sensation and I love it I also love the clean smell. Use it every day.
Salma L.
Salma L.
Spring, TX
This has to be one of my brothers favorite bar soaps! They like how soft it leaves their skin
Breana M.
Breana M.
Ithaca
I love this soap. it is so soft and it smells so amazing. i think its the best soap out there
Hannah I.
Hannah I.
This soap is good for sensitive skin, no irritating. Has a really clean smell, cleans nicely.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Grayson, KY
It smelled good. But I personally don't like the after shower residue it leaves on your skin.
T.L. H.
T.L. H.
Youngsville, PA
Love, love, love the clean fresh smell. This bar soap leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Makes my skin feel smooth and smells super nice! My skin feels fresh and cleaner every time!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?