BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lin P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this soap for years ! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean and not filmy like the other bars
Claudia R.
Montclair, CA
Absolutely love this bar soap. Smells amazing and I feel really clean after using it. Totally recommend it.
amy b.
Muskogee, OK
Great product I have sensitive skin and this works great plus it doesn't leave a residue like dove products
Markie P.
I love the smell of this soap! My husband gets filthy from work and lever 2000 does great cleaning him up!
Brenda N.
Falls Church, VA
I have used Lever 2000 for many years. I like how it smells and doesn't leave my skin dry. Good price too.
Natalie C.
Telford, PA
This bar soap is great for the whole family. It's not manly or feminine smelling, so it works for everyone.
Kristen C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This soap does lather your skin really well and leaves a very fresh, lingering scent that is very pleasant.
The fresh clean smell of lever never goes out of style. It wakes me up and keeps me feeling clean all day.
Jamie J.
Hardwick, VT
Live the smell and how clean I feel after.my skin doesn't feel dry and soap film on me after I rinse it off
Shenita B.
It smells good, and my husband likes changing his bars out here and there, so this is one he likes to buy.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?