BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
Love the fresh scent the soap leaves on the skin. 8 bars last my household approximately 4 weeks which is a good buy
Elizabeth G.
This soap is absolutely amazing and makes my skin feel so silky and soft and hydrated and it actually makes it look pretty healthy.
Jackie R.
Ivanhoe
Smells good feels good good moisturizer amount and it doesn't leave your skin dry or you'll eat or feeling ugg
Maria G.
Sacramento, CA
Its a great product Liv it! My skin is sensitive but this is perfect its not rough on my skin
Lakshmi D.
Love it! I use it everyday! it smells amazing and lasts about a good two weeks i believe. its gentle soap. i use it twice a day.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
It gets the job done and I do feel like it gets me clean, but it leaves my skin dry. The clean scent does last a long time. I used it daily for several months, but then decided to switch brands because it was too harsh on my skin. I would buy it again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Diane K.
Lake Forest, IL
The best scent and not over drying yet cleans me up after working out like nothing else
Alison S.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Get the job done, smells good, if only it didn't leave residue or that "sticky" feeing.
Jo L.
Fresno, CA
My family and I have been using Lever Body Soap for many years, in fact we started using Lever when it first came out and we loved it so much that we continue to use it to this day! My family and I love the Fresh Scent that lasts all day, it Lathers very well, and there is NO Residue left and you rinse off! We Highly recommend Lever 2000, we purchase the eight pack and the price is also right...Thanks Lever!!
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Lever 2000 leaves me feeling very clean. I love the scent. Original gas a fresh clean smell.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?