BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

jose r.
jose r.
Felt clean and fresh after use and didn't dry out my skin like other soaps. Also, smells good.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Glendale, AZ
Its cleans good but leaves your skin dry it is easy on my pockets . but all in all i like it .
June M.
June M.
Mexico, ME
My husband uses this product. I like the clean scent. He likes the way it makes his skin feel.
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Stockton, CA
Like this bar soap. Doesn't dry my skin. Smells good. I like the differant fragrances there is.
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Memphis, TN
This soap smells great and the bar last a long time. It also makes my skin feel squeaky clean.
Gwendolyn D.
Gwendolyn D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lever has a long lasting scent , and lasted longer than other brands of soaps used in the past
laura h.
laura h.
Amityville, NY
I love this soap it always leave you clean smelling. It doesnt leave any residue on your skin.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Baltimore, MD
Lever 2000 is the main bar soap we use. Usually don't buy another brand. It is used every day.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Alamo, TX
Smells great! Lever 2000 is gentle on the skin, doesn't make it dry at all. Totally recommend.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Killeen, TX
Love the smell!! It's a pretty good soap for my whole family to use! I bought mine at Walmart!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?