BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Diane J.
Bonney Lake, WA
When you want something refreshing and lightly scented, this bar does it. It's gentle on the skin, the froth is silky and satisfying. And at the end of the shower your body doesn't feel sticky. Pros: Silky soft lather Cons: Scent wears off quick.
Kendra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells fresh and does not dry out your skin
My husband uses this soap everyday and I love how it smells on him
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
I really love the way that Lever 2000 has my body feeling afterwards there is no chalky residue and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It is a great value and the smell is excellent and is gentle enough for the whole family to use. And I will continue to using this product. It is great
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell its so refreshing, and it makes my skin feel clean. It doesn't feel harsh, some other soap I've used felt to harsh for my skin. But lever it clean without the harshness
Ginette D.
Mukilteo, WA
I like the Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Very effective in keeping you clean and feeling clean after a shower. No strong perfumes, doesn't dry your skin in the winter.
Nicole R.
South Holland, IL
I can remember using this soap when I was around 11. I thought it smelled great and was so excited to have it...I also thought its what was causing the itchy blisters that were forming on my skin. lol It wasn't. It was chicken pox. lol I still love it!
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
This soap is the best all around cleansing soap. It is gentle enough for everyday use, and makes you feel very clean and refreshed. I love it for year round use, but especially summer. The smell doesn't irritate the body and is pleasant. This is the only body soap I use.
Jennifer S.
Frostproof, FL
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap always leaves my skin feeling clean, moist and refreshed. Very exhilerating and clean smelling. I would highly recommend Lever 2000 to all that I come in contact with and would most definitely buy again.
Rochelle M.
I really like using this soap as it makes my skin feel moisturized and it doesn't dry it out or give me that itchy feeling. The clean scent seems to last long after I have showered.
Rebecca K.
I love the smell and feel of this soap. It last us a good 3 weeks . The soap made me feel clean and refreshed. It lathered up very well and rinsed off nicely. I like the feeling of being clean and not feeling like I still have soap on me and this product made me feel nice.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?