BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Cheyenne, WY
I felt so clean after using it. It didn't leave a gritty feeling on my skin. I would use again.
Frank M.
Frank M.
Florissant, MO
The soap was good but not great felt film on skin after use, but in general ok the scent was ok
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Newark, DE
Love it rinses clean and smells great. Lasts long and doesn't get soft and slimey in the shower.
April S.
April S.
Woodridge, IL
It smells good but it drys out my skin. It drys out my oil in my skin. I will not buy it again.
member-13e42a8c8
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
This is a clean, fresh soap that does not leave a residue. I leaves your skin feeling natural!
James A.
James A.
Vallejo, CA
Been using product for many times. always gets me clean, takes care of my skin. Gentle product
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Oak Lawn, IL
Leaves my skin so soft and smelling amazing all day ! And the price is just the cherry on top!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gray, LA
This is my favorite soap, smells so fresh and clean. Not sticky or slimy but last longer also.
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Auburn, WA
Very refreshing and clean smelling. Doesn't leave your skin sticky or any residue. Great value
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Newark, NJ
One of the best soaps I have ever used. The smell is amazing. It leaves your skin nice & soft.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?