BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

joy w.
Shamokin, PA
I feel much cleaner and i like the smell of it.its not expensive and i can always find it in any store i go to
Works similar to dove original just not as expensive. May not be as soft as dove is but works better than dial.
Meaghan T.
Tacoma, WA
I always feel refreshed and clean after each use. It always makes my skin feel amazingly soft and smells fresh.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, California
Does the job. Honestly just used it because I was out of my normal soap. But it smells good. Would use it again
Heather L.
Irving, TX
My doctor recommended I use this to keep my body clean and disinfected. He was correct!! I use it religiously.
Jennifer B.
Very good smell and good for skin, make sure to moisturizer afterwards as it leaves skin feeling dry and tight
Elizabeth B.
I've tried other soaps but lever 2000 makes my skin feel clean. I doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel ruff
Sterlin C.
Miami, Florida
It feels so creamy. but it dries my skin. But the formula can get better. I suggested to people with oil skin.
Debbie A.
Refreshing and leaves your skin moist. The smell is light and does not linger on the skin. Great basic bar soap
Loriann M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband loves this soap because it gets him clean but also doesn't leave any greasy feeling after using it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?