BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Houston
I like it lives my skin clean and fresh al day..my skin is so greesy so this soap helps me a lot .
Abdul T.
Abdul T.
Thes smell so good even my friends where asking where did I get it from I bout it from Sams clubb
karolina v.
karolina v.
I love . The fragance and smooth i like that you feeling in the skin is the best the regular soap
Shelbie m.
Shelbie m.
Packaging is moderate, product is true to description and marketing values, and a familiar aroma.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Westerville, OH
After using lever 2000 I know I am clean skin feels so soft and smells so clean!!! Love this soap
Latonya R.
Latonya R.
Jackson, MS
Its ok!! It makes your skin kind of smooth! It has a wonderful sent and it doesn't leave residue!
Christina P.
Christina P.
I tried this product and it left my family feeling great. Wonderful smell and great feeling skin.
George R.
George R.
Bronx, NY
Refreshing , soft scent I use daily and switch with others products but still come back to lever.
Bridgett H.
Bridgett H.
Columbia, MO
I love the scent and how well it creates bubbles. My skin feels very clean after using this soap.
Official N.
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
Freash , get all the dirt right off greate for women , men , kids skin , great prices only $2.00
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?