BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Abraham A.
Good product, I have sensitive skin and work just fine for me, also use it with my kids and ni problems so far
Wendy C.
Not irratating, does not dry skin, great product that my husband uses on a regular basis. Decently priced too!
Lindsay S.
Saint Paul, MN
My husband prefers bar soap and I like the smell of Lever 2000, not too soapy smelling but just fresh and clean
Deborah E.
Randolph, MA
Ideal for family,gentle and rich in lather,this product is priced best for its quantity,here is a great value.
Debbie A.
Refreshing and leaves your skin moist. The smell is light and does not linger on the skin. Great basic bar soap
Works similar to dove original just not as expensive. May not be as soft as dove is but works better than dial.
Chuli R.
Newark , NJ
I love the way my skin feels after a shower using lever2000. The fragrance is not too strong and smells amazing
Kendra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells fresh and does not dry out your skin
My husband uses this soap everyday and I love how it smells on him
Amy B.
Just good clean soap. Great fresh scent and doesn't leave a film on my skin. Doesn't leave my skin overly dry.
Jami P.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for a squeaky clean feeling. I like the scent. I prefer a more gentle body wash with moisturizer though.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?