BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Kendra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells fresh and does not dry out your skin
My husband uses this soap everyday and I love how it smells on him
Carrissa B.
Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean - squeaky clean feeling - no slippery soap residue left on your skin!
joy w.
Shamokin, PA
I feel much cleaner and i like the smell of it.its not expensive and i can always find it in any store i go to
Marisol F.
West New York, NJ
Lever 2000 soap smells good and leaves my skin soft. My family and I love this brand, it never disappoints us.
Debbie A.
Refreshing and leaves your skin moist. The smell is light and does not linger on the skin. Great basic bar soap
Glenda M.
Plainfield, IN
Gentle on my sensitive skin. Fresh fragrance that doesn't interfere with my perfume. Used by our whole family.
Meaghan T.
Tacoma, WA
I always feel refreshed and clean after each use. It always makes my skin feel amazingly soft and smells fresh.
Amanda C.
Ray , ND
Smells amzing and keeps your skin soft the price is reasonable the sent is long lasting I always buy at Walmart
Works similar to dove original just not as expensive. May not be as soft as dove is but works better than dial.
Deborah E.
Randolph, MA
Ideal for family,gentle and rich in lather,this product is priced best for its quantity,here is a great value.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?