BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Elizabeth S.
Panama City, FL
Love the smell and clean feel! It's great that I have found one soap that all of my family can use.
Chelsea C.
Derry, NH
I love this soap! The only small complaint is that after immediately using it, my skin feels very stiff/tight. But, it does subside quickly.
Lorraine H.
Lever has a nice scent. Has a nice lather and rinses clean. I use ut on a daily basis.
Karla C.
It's soooo deliciously clean you feel so great after using it not just clean but like you've treated ur skin with something expensive and it's so cheap and convenient u can find it anywhere at a great price
Michaela T.
Lucedale , MS
It made me feel clean, but also made my skin feel dry. It has a clean scent but I had to discontinue use due to the dry skin.
LaShawn C.
La Fayette, GA
The 8 pack is what I buy every time I am looking to buy soap. I always buy mine at Wal-Mart and it is a great price for the product and the amount. It isn't for sensitive skin; but it leaves me feeling clean and smelling clean! I would recommend this to others.
Chidera U.
This soap doesn't have a very strong odor. Very gentle, soft, and perfect for a subtle evening. I mean, it's soap. I would recommend to a friend. It's a great exfoliator as well and helped me get rid of some quite oily skin! I would buy again, why not?
The Lever 2000 Bar Soap is ok but it not great. I bought it at Walmart; you can find it anywhere. I liked the smell of the soap bar but I think that it could've been better. It does have good value and not at pricey. I would definitely consider buying it again.
Trish M.
Pierre Part, LA
I absolutely love this bar of soap. Not only does it gently wash my skin, the scent is clean. Also, the price is great. I bought it from Wal-Mart. I highly recommend this product.
B C.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells really good. i highly recommend this to you if you like to feel fresh especially after a long day. use it everyday for maximum feeling of greatness
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?