BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
South Saint Paul
Hands down my favorite bar soap ever. The scent is light and "clean" and leaves you feeling fresh!
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Akron, OH
It make you feel so clean and fresh. You will like it so you feel so clean YOU WILL REALLY LIKE IT
Alaysha E.
Alaysha E.
Sachse, TX
Really nice product!! I use it everyday as my daily soap and its amazing!!! I really recommend it.
I love this soap. It doesn't leave a film on you and it smells so good even after you've showered.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap doesn't work for it dries out my skin but my boyfriend swears by it. So we still buy it.
judy v.
judy v.
Kearns, UT
Love the smell of this soap. Also feel really clean after washing. Doesnt leave you oily or greasy
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
I do like this soap compared to other and the reason being is it doesn't leave a film on your skin
Anna S.
Anna S.
Natchitoches, LA
It is very good it helps my skin get better it also give my skin that smooth soft baby get felling
Lily J.
Lily J.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Good product but I did not like the residu it left behind on my skin making it feel sort of sticky
Shelbie m.
Shelbie m.
Packaging is moderate, product is true to description and marketing values, and a familiar aroma.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?