BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Sophia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love how fresh I feel afterwards and I like how it doesn't leave a funky feeling. It smells great as well.
Jody M.
Edison, NJ
Love the fresh clean smell of Level 2000 on my husband! Gets him clean & smelling great after a hard day at work!
Libby L.
Uniontown, PA
Smells great, but seems to leave my skin a bit dry. Great price for the product. Love that it doesn't have dyes.
Maria O.
Corona, CA
Usually leaves a clean and not too strong fragrance behind. I like it because it feels clean without over drying.
Kristy L.
Plumerville, AR
I liked this soap...smells great ..lathersxgood and doesn't leavea film on your skin...leaves you feeling clean!!
Valerie M.
Nottingham, MD
Lever 2000 gets the body clean of dirt & it smells refreshing. Also, it's not harsh on the skin like other soaps.
Katie C.
It smells great and cleans without drying skin. No icky residue. Available at grocery store and corner drugstore.
Amy B.
Just good clean soap. Great fresh scent and doesn't leave a film on my skin. Doesn't leave my skin overly dry.
NANCY P.
Reading, PA
Love it..smells amazing..last long on the skin ..feels refreshing..price is very good for what you are getting
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
I've always used Lever soap. It works. I'm a terribly practical person. It looks nice and doesn't dry my skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?