BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lataisha W.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of this soap on my skin and so does my partner. He's always reminiscent of a pet dog, sniffing away at me. I find it to be humorous, not at all embarrassing.
jayla m.
This Soap Is amazing my skin is not compatible with too many soaps but this helps me a lot. This also smells fantastic. The smell is amazing . I recommend this to anyone . I would give it an nine out of ten it is just amazing. I wish i can give it to everyone in the world.
Sara D.
Love this soap, the smell is awesome and I feel so invigorated and clean after bathing
Maria O.
Corona, CA
Usually leaves a clean and not too strong fragrance behind. I like it because it feels clean without over drying.
Corey N.
Florence, AL
Leaver 2000 is such an amazing bar soap. I use this everyday for the best clean. It's very gentle and doesn't leave a dry feelings. Target always has the best supply.
Marty F.
My doctor recommended that use this soap for my everyday needs. I have consistently used this product for the past 10 years, and for the quality and price you can't beat it. It also has a very mild scent. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Linda A.
Flemington
I use Lever and have used it for years. I use the original version. While it doesn't have a softening effect like other soaps it also does not dry out your skin and you feel clean. It also rinses off completely.
Valerie G.
Jamestown, CA
Having had eczema problems throughout my life, I’ve had to be careful about what I used on my skin. When I started using Lever 2000 soap years ago, I loved it. It smelled wonderful, didn’t dry out my skin or cause any problems for my skin. It is the only bar soap I have used for over 10 years, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Donna M.
Remsen, NY
Lever soap leaves your skin feeling clean and your mind refreshed with the nice clean scent. It don't leave behind any soap residue on your skin.
Angelica C.
Frostproof, FL
It's a nice and refreshing soap. It's one product I have been enjoying for many years.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?