BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Gloria M.
Gloria M.
East Tawas, MI
great scent. soft lather and rinses clean off your body leaving no feeling of residue on your skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hammond, IN
Love it and really cleans your body like you can tell and you smell great and feel it worth buying.
Melika M.
Melika M.
Queens Vlg, NY
Makes your skin feel so smooth and fresh. The smell of this soap is so good. It's not drying at all
I have dry skin and this soap makes my skin feel clean and smooth . Not pricey like the other soaps
Betty S.
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
Works great,great scent and long lasting.good prices.Lever 2000 is available at local big box store
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Auburn, NY
I like this product. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me, I mostly wash my face with it.
Inez S.
Inez S.
North Brunswick
I love the clean fresh scent Lever 2000 gives. After showering I feel and smell so fresh and clean.
Nohemy C.
Nohemy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Best body soap I have not found another body soap that will not leave skin try or oily. Feel clean.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Panama City, FL
Love the smell and clean feel! It's great that I have found one soap that all of my family can use.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
South Saint Paul
Hands down my favorite bar soap ever. The scent is light and "clean" and leaves you feeling fresh!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?