BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Lexi R.
newfield, NJ
I really love how fresh and clean I feel after using this soap. The way that it leaves my skin feeling is soft, and it smells really nice and clean as well. I'm the kind of person that enjoys smelling fresh after my shower, and this soap definitely achieves that.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
one of my favorite bar soaps . This is great for everyday use for men and women. I think it gentle enough for me and the price is good. It gives you a nice clean feeling and fresh smell. I use it often during the year and I would buy it again and I recommend you try it
LaShawn C.
La Fayette, GA
The 8 pack is what I buy every time I am looking to buy soap. I always buy mine at Wal-Mart and it is a great price for the product and the amount. It isn't for sensitive skin; but it leaves me feeling clean and smelling clean! I would recommend this to others.
Kas A.
Just Meh for me ! I gave it one star cuz at the soap was not overly drying. There were no natural ingredients which would help the skin in any way. Halfway through using this soap, it becomes a gooey mess. Practically deemed unusable. Also for those who have sensitive skin, this soap has fragrance in it. With that being said, it's not an offensive smell tho, more of a fresh smell. Verdict: I would not buy this product again
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I love this soap but in the liquid form. For a year and a half it was the only one I would buy. It's too bad I can no longer find it. It worked well sand smelled so great! I would still be using it if it was still readily available at the stores I frequent most.
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
My fiance uses this soap, so I've used it on and off when I've ran out of mine. It does the job and doesn't leave that odd soapy residue. The scent is mild and not manly, just fresh. I'd recommend it to people who like a clean smelling soap rather than body wash.
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
I Love use the Lever 2000 bar soap. The smell is amazing and last a lot longer than other brands i have used. My skin stays a lot softer a lot longer and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I would defiantly continue using this product and recommend it to friends.
Josie A.
We have used Lever 2000 for about 2 years. I honestly not a fan of the product, but my husband likes it. I have several reasons I do not like the soap. First the soap melts away like butter. Secondly the scent is too strong. The vendor should also accommodate people with sensitivity to scents. Even if you put the soap in a soap dish it still doesn't last long. It would be great if they could make a multipack for large families.
Christine V.
I grew up using Lever 2000 soap as that was what my mother always purchased. Each bar tends to last about 1 month with daily washing for me personally. I tend to buy from Wal-Mart or Target. I would give it 4 stars as it is a wonderful soap! Enjoy your purchase!
Alexis A.
West Bloomfield, MI
I like This bar soap and i can tell it gets you clean but it really leaves your skin very dry . So i wouldn't recommend if you already have dry skin. I use this product every other week or so if its all i have left i bought this product from Walmart and i wouldn't buy it if i had enough to get another brand.