BY LEVER 2000 #89 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Chelsea C.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fresh smell when my skin is dry after the shower and I feel super clean. Never used it until just yesterday and it is awesome and no dry stiff feeling after the shower just that clean scent you want out of your bar of soap. Feel awesome fresh and clean all day.
miki m.
Orange, CA
My overall experience was just ok with this soap since it drys out quickly and not very friendly to my skin. i got it from walmart. pros: the price is really good, cons: drys quckly, the scenet was just ok. i just recommend it to those who does not have a sensetive skin.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
This soap is the best all around cleansing soap. It is gentle enough for everyday use, and makes you feel very clean and refreshed. I love it for year round use, but especially summer. The smell doesn't irritate the body and is pleasant. This is the only body soap I use.
Brooke P.
When I was a teenager this soap was recommended by our doctor to help with acne. I tried it for a couple of months and I hated it. My skin was very dry and I didn't really notice any improvement with my acne. I loved the scent but that wasn't worth the dry, itchy skin.
Mandy S.
This soap isn't too bad. It has a nice , clean scent and is overall affordable. I just don't like how it makes my skin feel after washing it off. That overly dehydrated feeling is a huge no no for me. I love things that moisturize. If you enjoy bar soaps though, you will like this. For my skin it was a little drying
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best Soap ever clean smell not over powering that layers well with my high end perfumes I love to wear!!! You do not want an overpowering soap scent when you have high dollar fragrances instead! This is my go to soap bar leave my skin clean and lightly fragranced!!! :)
Laura M.
Springfield, IL
I purchased Lever 2000 because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent which isn't overpowering and perfume-like. The soap is gentle on the skin and rinses off cleanly without leaving a filmy residue. I would definitely purchase this bar soap again.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Love this soap because it's affordable & gives you a clean feeling after, no left over residue! Also Some hospitals use this soap since it is antibacterial! Once had a small infection on my elbow from a big bite & was told to use this by a nurse & it definitely helped!
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Lever 2000 is a favorite of my husband. He likes the fresh scent without the sticky residue. He works outside daily and wants something that lasts versus just smells good. The price is always decent because someone always has a sale on it. I would definitely recommend!
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I love this soap but in the liquid form. For a year and a half it was the only one I would buy. It's too bad I can no longer find it. It worked well sand smelled so great! I would still be using it if it was still readily available at the stores I frequent most.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?