BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Mandy S.
This soap isn't too bad. It has a nice , clean scent and is overall affordable. I just don't like how it makes my skin feel after washing it off. That overly dehydrated feeling is a huge no no for me. I love things that moisturize. If you enjoy bar soaps though, you will like this. For my skin it was a little drying
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best Soap ever clean smell not over powering that layers well with my high end perfumes I love to wear!!! You do not want an overpowering soap scent when you have high dollar fragrances instead! This is my go to soap bar leave my skin clean and lightly fragranced!!! :)
Laura M.
Springfield, IL
I purchased Lever 2000 because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent which isn't overpowering and perfume-like. The soap is gentle on the skin and rinses off cleanly without leaving a filmy residue. I would definitely purchase this bar soap again.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Lever 2000 is a favorite of my husband. He likes the fresh scent without the sticky residue. He works outside daily and wants something that lasts versus just smells good. The price is always decent because someone always has a sale on it. I would definitely recommend!
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
I Love use the Lever 2000 bar soap. The smell is amazing and last a lot longer than other brands i have used. My skin stays a lot softer a lot longer and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I would defiantly continue using this product and recommend it to friends.
Christine V.
I grew up using Lever 2000 soap as that was what my mother always purchased. Each bar tends to last about 1 month with daily washing for me personally. I tend to buy from Wal-Mart or Target. I would give it 4 stars as it is a wonderful soap! Enjoy your purchase!
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
My fiance uses this soap, so I've used it on and off when I've ran out of mine. It does the job and doesn't leave that odd soapy residue. The scent is mild and not manly, just fresh. I'd recommend it to people who like a clean smelling soap rather than body wash.
Alexis A.
West Bloomfield, MI
I like This bar soap and i can tell it gets you clean but it really leaves your skin very dry . So i wouldn't recommend if you already have dry skin. I use this product every other week or so if its all i have left i bought this product from Walmart and i wouldn't buy it if i had enough to get another brand.
Josie A.
We have used Lever 2000 for about 2 years. I honestly not a fan of the product, but my husband likes it. I have several reasons I do not like the soap. First the soap melts away like butter. Secondly the scent is too strong. The vendor should also accommodate people with sensitivity to scents. Even if you put the soap in a soap dish it still doesn't last long. It would be great if they could make a multipack for large families.
Kas A.
Just Meh for me ! I gave it one star cuz at the soap was not overly drying. There were no natural ingredients which would help the skin in any way. Halfway through using this soap, it becomes a gooey mess. Practically deemed unusable. Also for those who have sensitive skin, this soap has fragrance in it. With that being said, it's not an offensive smell tho, more of a fresh smell. Verdict: I would not buy this product again