BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
miki m.
Orange, CA
My overall experience was just ok with this soap since it drys out quickly and not very friendly to my skin. i got it from walmart. pros: the price is really good, cons: drys quckly, the scenet was just ok. i just recommend it to those who does not have a sensetive skin.
Chelsea C.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fresh smell when my skin is dry after the shower and I feel super clean. Never used it until just yesterday and it is awesome and no dry stiff feeling after the shower just that clean scent you want out of your bar of soap. Feel awesome fresh and clean all day.
Laura M.
Springfield, IL
I purchased Lever 2000 because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent which isn't overpowering and perfume-like. The soap is gentle on the skin and rinses off cleanly without leaving a filmy residue. I would definitely purchase this bar soap again.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Love this soap because it's affordable & gives you a clean feeling after, no left over residue! Also Some hospitals use this soap since it is antibacterial! Once had a small infection on my elbow from a big bite & was told to use this by a nurse & it definitely helped!
Mandy S.
This soap isn't too bad. It has a nice , clean scent and is overall affordable. I just don't like how it makes my skin feel after washing it off. That overly dehydrated feeling is a huge no no for me. I love things that moisturize. If you enjoy bar soaps though, you will like this. For my skin it was a little drying
Brooke P.
When I was a teenager this soap was recommended by our doctor to help with acne. I tried it for a couple of months and I hated it. My skin was very dry and I didn't really notice any improvement with my acne. I loved the scent but that wasn't worth the dry, itchy skin.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best Soap ever clean smell not over powering that layers well with my high end perfumes I love to wear!!! You do not want an overpowering soap scent when you have high dollar fragrances instead! This is my go to soap bar leave my skin clean and lightly fragranced!!! :)
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Lever 2000 is a favorite of my husband. He likes the fresh scent without the sticky residue. He works outside daily and wants something that lasts versus just smells good. The price is always decent because someone always has a sale on it. I would definitely recommend!
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
I Love use the Lever 2000 bar soap. The smell is amazing and last a lot longer than other brands i have used. My skin stays a lot softer a lot longer and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I would defiantly continue using this product and recommend it to friends.
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
My fiance uses this soap, so I've used it on and off when I've ran out of mine. It does the job and doesn't leave that odd soapy residue. The scent is mild and not manly, just fresh. I'd recommend it to people who like a clean smelling soap rather than body wash.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?