BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Milford, MI
Lever 2000 lathers quite nicely and rinses well. It does not have a perfume smell which I like. It lasts a long time. This soap is good good god the whole family to use. I use this soap daily when I shower and it does not dry my skin out. I would definitely recommend this soap.
jenny p.
jenny p.
The lever 2000 bar is amazing. It lasts for a long time, it has a good smell and the looks are plesent. The pros to using this product is, is that the smell lasts a long time, goes on gentle and your skin looks new and clean for a long time. I would 100% buy this product again
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Katy, TX
Love the scent! Feels clean and fresh, never leaves a residue. Does not dry out my skin and best of all, my husband will use this as well. This is our go to shower bar of choice. I have tried other brands but we keep coming back to Lever. Now, my 3 teenage sons use it as well!
Larissa K.
Larissa K.
Oshkosh
Ivory soap is nice smelling but i feel it leaves a residue on my skin after use. But even with that one flaw i still use it every time i shower which is every other day. I got it from wal-mart, but i would most defintly buy it again because like i said i love the smell to it.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Daytona Beach, FL
The bar soaps up nice and foamy with just a little water. The fragrance is fresh and your hands feel silky clean. I use it many times a day as part of my routine. You can buy this brand at most anyplace that sells bar soap. I would recommend everyone have a few bars on hand.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It will last mouths at a time and it is easy to always find in stores everwhere and is cheap at some of the stores. it is very long lasting up to a few days. is gentle on your body and you feel clean coming out of the shower. yes i recommend it to all my family and friends.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
I love the smell and feel of this soap. It last us a good 3 weeks . The soap made me feel clean and refreshed. It lathered up very well and rinsed off nicely. I like the feeling of being clean and not feeling like I still have soap on me and this product made me feel nice.
jayla m.
jayla m.
This Soap Is amazing my skin is not compatible with too many soaps but this helps me a lot. This also smells fantastic. The smell is amazing . I recommend this to anyone . I would give it an nine out of ten it is just amazing. I wish i can give it to everyone in the world.
Lekeitta F.
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?