BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
I love this soap and have bought it in bulk before. Its a mild clean scent that gets me clean and is not drying to my skin
Susan H.
Bergenfield, NJ
Lever 2000 has been our go-to bar soap for years.  It's our tried and true favorite for keeping us clean and fresh!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Used this soap everyday growing up. So fresh smelling. Always a clean feeling when I'm done. A little on the drying side.
Tiffany G.
Doral, FL
I buy this by the 16 multipack , it's not a strong scent, there's no residue and it's refreshing after a long day at work
Emily H.
Madeira Beach, FL
Smells wonderful. However leaves your skin some what dry. I noticed when I rinse off there is a soap film that if left
Krystal E.
Acworth, GA
This soap is amazing. It leave my skin fresh and with out leaving a residue. It does disappear faster than other bars.
Sashawn L.
Orlando
Love, love, love the smell and it also cleanses without overdrying your skin. One of my favorite-go-to soap bars.
Milagros G.
Este es unjabon muy bueno y refrecante el cual te ayuda mucho para la hidratacion de la piel y especificamente la cara
Tiffany V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do use this product it does me leave me feeling a little dry but I always put some lotion on is a great smellingSoap
Tia M.
Doral, FL
Has a great smell and a great texture does not leave your skin dry keeps it hydrated and keeps your skin feelin smooth
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?